- New To BattleTech?
- Latest Releases
- Coming Releases
- Core Rulebooks
- Game Aids
- Technical Readouts
- Record Sheets
- Era Reports
- Setting Sourcebooks
- Plot Sourcebooks
- Out-of-Print Books
- BattleMech Technology
- Great Houses
- Periphery States
- The Clans
- Other Powers
After A Time of War: The BattleTech RPG, what a player chooses to purchase depends upon the Era he wants and the additional details he wishes to bring to his RPG table.
- Wish to expand the BattleMech vs. BattleMech combat of your gaming session into miniatures play? Grab the Introductory Box Set.
- Looking for a quick set of ready-made movers-and-shakers from around the Inner Sphere during the Jihad? Check out Masters & Minions: The StarCorps Dossiers.
- Want further details of culture and day-to-day life in a given faction? See the Handbooks series on the Setting Sourcebooks page.
- Looking for quick details on potential objective raids, or quick, ready-made BattleTech campaigns you can run as part of your RPG campaign? Then check out the Objectives and Turning Points PDF-only series, respectively.
- And of course if you’re looking for further details on the stars of the show, the BattleMech, check out any Technical Readout.
The Books section of the website contains dozens and dozens of choices, but don’t let that intimidate you. Just ask yourself questions like those above about what you want to bring to your gaming table beyond A Time of War: The BattleTech RPG, and then use the product categories to zero in on where you’d like to start!
Political machinations of feudal lords plunge whole sectors into war; unscrupulous merchant starship captains smuggle weapons to their own faction’s enemies; greedy military commanders demand tribute from worlds they’re protecting; animalistic pirate kings harvest high technologies and human slaves in lightning raids; betrayals from oath-bound allies leave honorable soldiers growing cold on forgotten worlds; death at the tip of knife from a concubine turned assassin to avenge a world and love lost: it is a time of war.
What empire will you swear allegiance to: a warrior merchant of House Steiner; the honorbound samurai of House Kurita; the vat-bred warriors of the Clans; a mercenary that fights only for the highest bidder?
Choose your life in the universe: a MechWarrior piloting the thirty-foot-tall BattleMechs that turn the tide of any battle; a spy deep behind enemy lines discovering critical secrets; a merchant carrying critical supplies; a scientist unleashing the latest cutting edge technologies?
How will YOU become a legend?
The Quick-Start Rules for A Time of War is available here, and includes rules, recordsheets and a brief adventure to get you familiar with the game and its mechanics.
A Time of War is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
Unable to find the book at your local game store? Order direct:
For the first time ever, the role-playing game for the BattleTech universe has its own gamemaster screen!
Brilliantly illustrated and constructed of heavy-duty cardboard stock, this four-panel portrait GM screen brings the most important reference tables to easy fingertip reference during game play. Leave thumbing through your rulebook for a reference for between games, with a GM screen that keeps the focus on the action and fun!
For use with A Time Of War: The BattleTech RPG.
A free PDF the A Time of War GM Screen is available from the following eBook/PDF vendors:
Unable to find the game aid at your local game store? Order direct: