Author Topic: Looking for Group  (Read 2464 times)

CanopusIV

• Master Sergeant
  • Also known as the mighty Iron Liz
Looking for Group
« on: 09 January 2013, 17:40:34 »
Hello.

I'm a big fan of Time of War and want to play in a game, but don't have much luck in my immediate area in finding a group.  Is there a Looking for Group thread or a place where I can go?  I've played in games over the internet using MapTools, so I know it's possible over the Net.

Thanks.

Vanadius

• Sergeant
Re: Looking for Group
« Reply #1 on: 10 January 2013, 10:06:55 »
I've done a lot of MT, but never BattleTech in MT.  I would LOVE to do some aToW online though.

I am not skilled enough at the system to GM. 

I say we just use this thread for LFG for now.

CanopusIV

• Master Sergeant
  • Also known as the mighty Iron Liz
« Reply #2 on: 10 January 2013, 13:29:39 »
I'd be down for that.

I have a range of characters already made, but I'm leaning towards a Magistracy doctor who is not involved with the military (which means she can hook up with any group in need of advanced medical care).

Ideally I'd like a Solaris VII based game, but I'm not picky.  I'll even pull out a MechWarrior if it means I can play.

Vanadius

• Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 10 January 2013, 13:38:59 »
I'd be down for that.

I have a range of characters already made, but I'm leaning towards a Magistracy doctor who is not involved with the military (which means she can hook up with any group in need of advanced medical care).

Ideally I'd like a Solaris VII based game, but I'm not picky.  I'll even pull out a MechWarrior if it means I can play.

We need a GM then.  I'd love to do a Solaris game as well.  Let's see if one comes out of the wood work here.

Register