Issues I have been running into:
1) When I go to add points into skills with subskills, the program automatically creates a new skill block.
Meaning, if I go to put points into Gunnery/'Mech, it creates a SECOND skill entry for Gunnery/'Mech.
2) You cannot select supskills after life-modules for Art and Interest during the post life module stage.
3) When taking Officer Candidate School and moving on to Tour of Duty, the Field Skills selection does
not allow the Basic Training Field skills to be selected among my military field skills boosts.
4) Major Periphery Nation: Magistracy of Canopus: it does not put the points into the art skills.
5) If I take a second Stage 4 Life Module, there seem to be practically random heavy deductions to my
attributes. Example: When I was making an NPC who had Tour of Duty followed up by Guerrilla Insurgent,
the character got hit for -250 to Dex and -135 to Edge.
6) There is no way to, if you realize you made a mistake on a stage, go back and change it.