Author Topic: Need some suggestions...  (Read 1750 times)

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
  • Star Commander Adam Howe
Need some suggestions...
« on: 30 April 2012, 11:17:33 »
...for life modules.  I want to make a freebirth Mechwarrior character for Clan Ghost Bear.  In the real life stage of modules I want to go with Clan Watch Operative.  What stage 1 module do you think I should use?  I'm thinking Slave but not sure if that would be best.

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
Re: Need some suggestions...
« Reply #1 on: 30 April 2012, 11:19:21 »
...for life modules.  I want to make a freebirth Mechwarrior character for Clan Ghost Bear.  In the real life stage of modules I want to go with Clan Watch Operative.  What stage 1 module do you think I should use?  I'm thinking Slave but not sure if that would be best.

Or I could go with the war orphan.

Maelwys

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 30 April 2012, 17:49:03 »
War Orphan might work, a Rasalhague kid swept up in the Clan bureaucracy after his parents were killed, and no place to go but into the Clan caste system.

adamhowe

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 04 May 2012, 12:02:45 »
War Orphan might work, a Rasalhague kid swept up in the Clan bureaucracy after his parents were killed, and no place to go but into the Clan caste system.

I did go with War Orphan who was adopted by a warrior and trained as a Mechwarrior, but couldn't pass the final exam, she showed enough talent though that they put her in Clan Watch.

Register