Author Topic: Current SVN Builds of all 3 Project trunks MM r9545, MML r1192, MHQ r1448  (Read 41542 times)

ralgith

• Captain
    • Dylan's BattleTech Emporium
Here are current SVN builds of all three projects. Only the MekHQ build contains all my "extras". These are now created in OS Specific builds!

Dylan's BattleTech Emporium - Yup, that's right, it's just the Emporium link from my signature!

I'll be back to creating fairly frequent (monthly?) builds. Enjoy!

ralgith

• Captain
Already had to update it. Jayof9s found a bug, which I fixed. I also updated the MegaMek build to the latest. We're now r8873 and r1190.

ralgith

• Captain
Updated to mekhq r1193 & mm r8875 to fix a C3/C3i bug with refits

Jayof9s

• Captain
I should stop finding all these bugs and forcing updates.

ralgith

• Captain
I should stop finding all these bugs and forcing updates.

Or... keep finding them since fixing them is a good thing? :P

Xenon54z

• Master Sergeant
  • Code should be like art.
Or... keep finding them since fixing them is a good thing? :P

I'd have to agree on this one. An un-found bug is worse than an un-fixed bug.
Free air guitar! Just pick one up! Hurry Now!
Buy now while entropy is low!

Jayof9s

• Captain
Where's the 'that went way over some people's heads' smiley?

ralgith

• Captain
Where's the 'that went way over some people's heads' smiley?

It didn't go over my head, thats why I used the :P smiley since I was teasing right back... :P

Smart alec.

oik

• Recruit
I appreciate the Dragoons rating fix.

Thanks for This Ralgith.

ralgith

• Captain
I appreciate the Dragoons rating fix.

Thanks for This Ralgith.

Another update will be forthcoming soon due to more bugfixes on the MegaMek side of things. There was some wonky code with artillery and also with AeroSpace Fighters.

ralgith

• Captain
Updated again gents. This update fixes several critical bugs with artillery, dropship attacks, attacks against airborne units, and other things.

As usual, enjoy.

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
Ok I am going to be honest when I opened it up I was pretty confused.  Anyways your SVN build can use C3 and C3i stuff and it has been fixed?  And just have to put my customs and all the other goodies from my campaign into that SVN build?

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

ralgith

• Captain
Its just like any other MekHQ release except the folder is named different.

TS_Hawk

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
ok cool.. then im gonna transfer and let you know how it works.. Thank you Ral.

Thank you Hikage
Agent 694 N. Idaho

krazzyharry

• Master Sergeant
I was trying to rebuild a merc unit in this buid and got a save error, like an idiot I didn't think to save the log from it though.  With my limited skill I figure out a lot of what needed fixed to get it to work (I think) but now I am stuck and humbley asking for assistance and guidance for a struggling, self-taught knuclehead that I am.

file and log attached

Thanks
KH

oik

• Recruit
KH,

I'm not an expert with java but here is a quick thing to try, the only thing I am aware of that will cause a load failure is not copying accross all your custom designs for your campaign.

so..
copy from [old mekhq folder]/data/mechfiles/customs/*.mtf to [new mekhq folder]/data/mechfiles/customs/*.mtf

I might also just be lucky.

I can't open your campaign, but I wouldn,t expect to if you have any custom units, i get this error in the Mekhqlog, which is the kind of thing I would expect if I hadn't copied over the mtf files...

Adding unit: (82861e19-0253-4198-8403-6a5537ca89f0):mekhq.campaign.Unit@1875da7
Executing getEntityFromXmlString(Node)...
Executing getEntityFromXmlString(String)...
Returning null from getEntityFromXmlString(String)...
Adding unit: (7d6a68ed-0e82-47f9-8b21-433b391dff95):mekhq.campaign.Unit@15a3a1
java.lang.NullPointerException
   at mekhq.campaign.Campaign.checkDuplicateNamesDuringAdd(Campaign.java:3643)
   at mekhq.campaign.Campaign.addUnit(Campaign.java:477)
   at mekhq.campaign.Campaign.processUnitNodes(Campaign.java:2534)
   at mekhq.campaign.Campaign.createCampaignFromXMLFileInputStream(Campaign.java:1907)

ralgith

• Captain
In addition you have a malformed save file there:
Code: [Select]
Starting load of campaign file from XML...
[Fatal Error] :4008:5: The element type "personnelLog" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</personnelLog>".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 4008; columnNumber: 5; The element type "personnelLog" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</personnelLog>".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 4008; columnNumber: 5; The element type "personnelLog" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</personnelLog>".
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilder.parse(Unknown Source)
at mekhq.campaign.Campaign.createCampaignFromXMLFileInputStream(Campaign.java:1824)
at mekhq.gui.dialog.DataLoadingDialog$Task.doInBackground(DataLoadingDialog.java:149)

Tells me that your campaign is missing at least one </personnelLog> tag... which means it is malformed.

ralgith

• Captain
Updated to mekhq r1198 & mm r8904to fix several critical bugs.

SandMan

• Master Sergeant
  • For Davion!
I'm curious what you have added to your build.  Even zipped, it's about three times the size of my current MHQ working directory.

ralgith

• Captain
I'm curious what you have added to your build.  Even zipped, it's about three times the size of my current MHQ working directory.

Camo files. Board files. All of my customs and campaigns are in it as well (too lazy to strip them out).

It has every single camo pack out there, including my own. It also has every single downloadable board I've found, plus several made by myself and Jayof9s.

SandMan

• Master Sergeant
  • For Davion!
Camo was my first guess, I know there are a lot of big camo packs.  Good to know, thanks for the quick response =)

While I've got you on the line, have you ever tried making a build.bat file for MHQ?  Batch files are nice because they're quick, easy, and require only the JDK.  I have no issues building MM and MML from the source, but MHQ gives me trouble.  This is my latest failed attempt at a build.bat for MHQ- do you see what's wrong with it?  Thanks for your time.

Code: [Select]
@if not exist classes mkdir classes
javac -target 1.6 -source 1.6 -d classes -O -classpath src;lib/TinyXML.jar;lib/PngEncoder.jar;MegaMek.jar;MegaMekLab.jar src/mekhq/*.java
jar cmf manifest.txt MekHQ.jar -C classes .
jar uf MekHQ.jar -C src mekhq\resources\MekHQ.properties
echo y | RD /S classes

ralgith

• Captain
Sorry, I don't use Windoze. I use Linux. And for me its just a case of:
[dylan@laptop megamek-src]$ ant

And it builds ;)

You should be able to install ant for Windoze too IIRC. Then screw the batch file.

SandMan

• Master Sergeant
  • For Davion!
Sweet fancy pajamas it works.  After a lot of frustrating fiddling, and for reasons I don't entirely understand, in order to invoke the build process from a batch file, the batch file must contain the word build in its title, and need only contain the command "ant" (the environmental variables must be set, of course).  My first test had worked, and then it wouldn't after I changed the name of the batch file, and I thought the issue was some syntax inside of the batch file or some auto-changed environmental variable.  End solution is pretty simple, though, at least on this computer.  Will try on my home computer tonight.

ralgith

• Captain
Updated to mekhq r1202 & mm r8916 to fix several critical bugs & introduce some new features.

Sir Chaos

• Captain
  • Artillery Fanboy
When I unpack the latest version and run MHQ, selecting "Purchase Units" doesn´t do anything. It doesn´t seem to have anything to do with my customizations, as at happens even when it´s straight out of the ZIP file.
"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a vulgar brawl."
-Frederick the Great

"Ultima Ratio Regis" ("The Last Resort of the King")
- Inscription on cannon barrel, 18th century

ralgith

• Captain
When I unpack the latest version and run MHQ, selecting "Purchase Units" doesn´t do anything. It doesn´t seem to have anything to do with my customizations, as at happens even when it´s straight out of the ZIP file.

I can only assume this is related to my weight class adjustments to fit things into their proper weight classes (for example ASF only show in L, M, and H now as they should. And are tonnage split between as they should be...) and something in MekHQ not playing nicely with that new code. I'll look into it tomorrow and release another version to fix it.

ralgith

• Captain
Well... I was incorrect on that assumption. Somehow a test compile I did that wasn't complete for r1202 got in there. Its a partial test between 1201 and 1202. I'm fixing the zip, re-download it.

Sir Chaos

• Captain
  • Artillery Fanboy
The link to the latest version seems to be broken right now.
-Frederick the Great

Sir Chaos

• Captain
  • Artillery Fanboy
Works now. Odd... it didn´t work a couple of hours ago.
-Frederick the Great

Register