Author Topic: What do you recommend as rules for God? no real life politics/real life religion  (Read 1722 times)

AishaPrince

• Recruit
I'm not trying to start a real life politics/real life religion topic. Mods & admins of this website if anybody does try that with my topic, then ban him/her.  Classic BattleTech RPG mentions God in the religion section, and I'd like to know the rules of what God does & doesn't do in Classic BattleTech RPG games.

DarkSpade

• Major
God handles everything in the CBT universe the same way he/she/it handles it in the real world.   Take that as you will.
Space Marines are guys who look at a chainsaw and think, “That should be balanced for parrying.”

ItsTehPope

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
God handles everything in the CBT universe the same way he/she/it handles it in the real world.   Take that as you will.

And I think we may have the thread winner in post 2.
If you actually care to listen to my thoughts outside of Battletech, find me at www.uselessblot.com

(4:37:55 PM) moonsword134: You're a bastard.
(4:38:11 PM) moonsword134: And so's the talking whiskey monkey who lives in bottles of tequila to give you ideas.

(4:52:52 PM) ShinjoJinturi: simply by having tag on the field, even in a game that appears to not have any lrms or arrows on the board, you can inspire fear

Trace Coburn

• Starfighter Analyst
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
  • За родину и свободу!
  [copper]
  Despite the OP's best intentions, this thread has far too much potential for responses to drift into Rule #4 territory; it's been locked in the spirit of 'a pinch of prevention is better than an ounce of cure'.  DarkSpade's is the best and only possible non-infringing answer, so let's all leave it at that.  :)
  / [copper]