Author Topic: Forgotten worlds  (Read 2406 times)

russtarvin

• Private
Forgotten worlds
« on: 04 April 2013, 16:05:48 »
I know that Herb has not had time to finish his GREAT series Forgotten Worlds, and the outlook for finishing this series is bleak.  Could we get a rough outline of the remaining stories, with the key points he was going to reveal?  IIRC there was an article or post that said he had an outline of the remains stories (and their arc).  That would be great to get a hold of.  Just to see what was planned.  Most know what the end result is, but the journey, especially with the woman who was from Jardine, would be nice to know.

HABeas2

• Grand Vizier
  • Major
Re: Forgotten worlds
« Reply #1 on: 04 April 2013, 19:57:47 »
Hi,

While I hate giving spoilers, the breakdown of the  chapters that are/were planned to follow what was published are thus:

What followed is a very tight overview of the chapters from Book 3 of Forgotten Worlds, with most details removed or boiled down to the bones. There is WAY more material than this in my outloines and the first drafts of the chapters that i have completed. All the same, I will still say: WARNING: SPOLIERS BELOW!

Forgotten Worlds, Book 3: Escape from Jardine

Chapter 1: Precentor Sigma Lucille is ordered to destroy the Waywards in the Forest of Shrouds for giving shelter to Stevens and her companion. Meanwhile, at the Sanctorum in the City of Hope, Apollyon and his team are working on a way to flush out the Sacajawea, and thus eliminate the threat to Jardine's secrecy.

Chapter 2: Lucille's team hits the Wayward camp, and gets a nasty surprise.

Chapter 3: More carnage as Stevens and co. continue their quest to escape.

Chapter 4: Apollyon and Lucille hatch a plan to destroy Stevens' JumpShip. We meet Ogima.

Chapter 5: Stevens and Co. enter the City of Hope.

Chapter 6: Stevens and Co. hitch a ride, but Lucille is already tracking the JumpShip.

Chapter 7: Boom. Boom Boom. Boom Boom Boom. BOOM! Have a nice day.

Chapter 8: Epilogue. Threads for a possible follow-up "Book" are laid.

Possible Follow-Up Book Summation:
* After discovering the secret of Jardine, Stevens' crew makes for home. But they are all marked, and hunted by the Word of Blake. Realizing that those closest them are targets as well, they race for Donegal, to rescue Tyler Stevens. But the Word is not the only faction with an interest in these explorers, or the secrets they continue to hold. The race is on, even as war swiftly engulfs the Inner Sphere.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

- Herbert Beas

russtarvin

• Private
Re: Forgotten worlds
« Reply #2 on: 08 April 2013, 17:06:30 »
That is wondefully more than I had before.  Thank you very much.  If you ever get time to finish this, I would love to read it and any other material.