Author Topic: Motorcycles...  (Read 3432 times)

bblaney

• Lieutenant
Motorcycles...
« on: 21 July 2013, 09:49:01 »
I stink at designing support vehicles, so anyone have stats on some motorcycles?
Quote from: Nanaki
Realism is not going to cut it, Battletech is not a realistic universe by any stretch of the imagination, so please stop using it in an argument.

Quote from: HABeas2
That's debatable, but let's face it; some folks gave them a pass because they were big and claimed to be Scottish.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Motorcycles...
« Reply #1 on: 21 July 2013, 10:23:59 »
I stink at designing support vehicles, so anyone have stats on some motorcycles?

There are stats.   There Monocycles that were published in TRO:Vehicle Annex (later Revised.)

Sarna has couple listings for them: Mótuö Chë Shang No. 2 and the Bluestreak.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

DarthMetool

• Master Sergeant
Re: Motorcycles...
« Reply #2 on: 25 September 2013, 21:46:00 »
Here you go.  Came up with this on the fly after reading this thread.  I'm still kinda stuck on
Tech Rating B stuff, so your mileage may vary.

MC-50 Motorcycle
Chassis: Wheeled (Small)
Mass: 250 kg
Rating: B/A-A-A

Chassis/Controls                                                                 30 kg
Engine/Transmission                     ICE                                160 kg
  Cruise                                          9
  Flank                                           14
Fuel                                            625 km                             10 kg
Armor                                             0                                    0 kg
  Front                     1                                       0
  R/L Sides               1                                       0
  Rear                      1                                       0

Crew: 1
Cargo
  25 kg

Notes: Uses bicycle chassis and controls modification, 1 crew seat/pillion (25 kg)

BV: 7
Cost: 653
"John Hancock.  Wait, you want MY signature?"
The TRB Military Catalog
GENERATION 45: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Register