Author Topic: Where are the Smoke Jaguars?  (Read 1436 times)

WargameHub

• Private
Where are the Smoke Jaguars?
« on: 04 November 2013, 22:18:32 »
In going through the A Time of War book I notice Smoke Jaguars weren't there.   I'm tired so can't think of any other affiliations that are missing (but for some reason I think I'm missing something).

Is there a PDF or any other place to find the Affiliation information for missing ones? 
Battletech player since 1994, 100+ minis plus maps and terrain (including buildings).  Looking for other players in the area.

Used to have a lot of posts under a different ID, but that one kept getting wiped out so I took a few years off from the forum.

Favorite mech, the original Goshawk.

Maelwys

• Major
Re: Where are the Smoke Jaguars?
« Reply #1 on: 04 November 2013, 22:49:10 »
A Time of War is set around the Jihad era for the most part (though you can use it for other eras with minimal fuss for the most part). Since the Jaguars by then had been pretty much exterminated as a faction, except for a few remnants that really fit into the Bandit or Dark Caste, they aren't part of the book (same with Clan Mongoose for instance).

What you're looking for is in Era Report 3052, which has ATOW affiliation information for that time period, which is when the Jaguars are alive.

WargameHub

• Private
Re: Where are the Smoke Jaguars?
« Reply #2 on: 05 November 2013, 08:14:15 »
That's what I was looking for, thank you.  Era reports are some of the few books I don't have.
Battletech player since 1994, 100+ minis plus maps and terrain (including buildings).  Looking for other players in the area.

Used to have a lot of posts under a different ID, but that one kept getting wiped out so I took a few years off from the forum.

Favorite mech, the original Goshawk.