Author Topic: House Kurita Mercenary Contract Available: Siege Campaign on Ashio (AU)  (Read 2132 times)

Tomoe

• Recruit
  • Kuritan Ambassador to the MRBC (BTM)
    • Battletech-Mercenaries
Note: This is part of an AU-game that began with canon up to 3067 and with some canon adjustments thereafter.  The game can be found at http://battletech-mercenaries.com

This is an actual contract offered in that game, and I encourage interested parties to join or create their own mercenary units in our universe to accept it.  The story you develop would be written there with others, and can be copied here in reply to this thread!

---------------------------

Registered Contract DC-SC-02-03
Ashio System (73.49 x 67.7)
Benjamin Military District, Draconis Combine

EMPLOYER SITUATION REPORT:

The Draconis Combine is looking to hire a crack team of mercenaries with their own BattleMechs to perform a highly sensitive, classified operation on the prefecture capital world of Ashio in the Benjamin Military District. Contract details are classified, only qualified MRBC-sponsored units need apply.

The employed unit will report to Tai-sa Samuel Lepke, Commanding Officer of the 15th Benjamin Regulars who are stationed on Ashio.

*** MRBC Clearance Passed: 15th Benjamin Regulars Contract Parameters released:
Two weeks ago, a Sho-sa Hideki Kagome of the 15th Benjamin Regulars took his 'Mech and fled into the wooded wilderness on Ashio's Vesuvius Prime continent. A veteran of several campaigns dating back to Operation Bulldog, Sho-sa Kagome was set to retire after a long career but went missing along with his 'Mech on the eve of his ceremony.

Sho-sa Kagome commanded the second company of second battalion for more than a decade and was popular with his junior officers and warriors. Unfortunately, seven other MechWarriors loyal to him have followed him into the wilderness along with their BattleMechs, probably by his persuasion, and they are holding out with several months worth of stolen supplies in the Ireku forest area. Despite our best efforts at negotiation with the Sho-sa, no progress has been made to bring him or any of his followers in.

Due to the Sho-sa's reputation and respected character, none of the rest of the 15th Benjamin Regulars are willing to engage in a possible conflict with Kogame. As such, the Combine has authorized the use of paramilitaries to handle this delicate manner. The mission is simple; contain the Sho-sa and his rogue elements, prevent any damage they may try to inflict on any local infrastructure or industry, prevent any public media attention, and capture the Sho-sa if possible. If necessary to ensure the local economy is not disrupted, lethal force is authorized.

Tai-sa Lepke has also authorized any participating unit who successfully completes the mission to remain on Ashio for a period of their choosing, and train with the garrisoning 15th Regulars.

Full details on the assets the rogues have stolen and all other pertinent information will be released upon contract acceptance.

PRIMARY OBJECTIVES:
1) Contain the Sho-sa and his followers in the Ireku forest, preventing damage to any local industry or infrastructure.
2) Avoid any public spectacles. Word of this could turn into a public relations disaster for the DCMS.

SECONDARY OBJECTIVES:
1) If possible, capture Sho-sa Kogame and his followers alive and with their BattleMechs intact.
2) N/A
« Last Edit: 08 December 2013, 18:37:00 by Tomoe »
Tai-sa Tomoe Katsuie
Ambassador to the MRBC from House Kurita

snakespinner

• Captain
An interesting contract.
I don't see the 15th standing by whilst a beloved officer gets taken out by mercs.
A possible spin to this contract.
If I had a few hours spare I would use my unit to see how it goes. O0
I wish I could get a good grip on reality, then I would choke it.
Growing old is inevitable,
Growing up is optional.
Watching TrueToaster create evil genius, priceless...everything else is just sub-par.

Dave Talley

• Major
interesting
Resident Smartass since 1998
“Toe jam in training”

Because while the other Great Houses of the Star League thought they were playing chess, House Cameron was playing Paradox-Billiards-Vostroyan-Roulette-Fourth Dimensional-Hypercube-Chess-Strip Poker the entire time.
JA Baker