Author Topic: RPG Adventures/Modules  (Read 4550 times)

L. Y. Deschain

• Private
RPG Adventures/Modules
« on: 21 January 2014, 06:40:38 »
I have run games in the past in various other systems/settings but this would be my first time in Battletech and I was interested in finding some Adventures/modules for Battletech, to give myself something to supplement the ideas I also have in my head and to have something to fall back on in times of need. I

am talking about stuff like FASA's PDF Null Set. Null Set is the only one I know of for Adventure Sets. So this is the sort of thing I am looking for and I came here to get some help, they do not have to be Battletech exclusive as long as I can tweak them to meet the needs of the setting. I am doing my own looking for stuff like this but help is always nice and this thread may have potential use for future GMs as I will edit this thread below to add more modules/adventure sets.

The game will be 3040s-3050s but past and future materials from that timeframe will be liked because I can do tweaks to things when/if needed.

Adventure Sets and GM materials:

Null Set | FASA PDF
Eureka - 501 Adventure Plots To Inspire Gamemasters | Book I bought online that is pretty Nifty for RPGs

nerd

• Captain
  • Nunc Partus-Ready Now
    • Traveller Adventures
Re: RPG Adventures/Modules
« Reply #1 on: 21 January 2014, 11:02:38 »
Here is a list, my friend.
M. T. Thompson
Don of the Starslayer Mafia
Member of the AFFS High Command

L. Y. Deschain

• Private
« Reply #2 on: 21 January 2014, 11:53:33 »
Thank you, that works quite well.

bytedruid

• Master Sergeant
  • A great starter adventure.
« Reply #3 on: 31 January 2014, 17:54:46 »
There are more modules/adventures that need to be added to that list.  If you find any, please reply to this topic (same one linked above) and I'll be more than happy to add any adventures you come across to the top level post.

I know there were quite a few in the old battle technology magazines that need to get mentioned.  Also I bet there are some on battlecorps as well, but since I don't maintain a subscription to that site I wouldn't know for sure.

Anyhow, it would be nice to have a nice stickied list of all adventures, preferably made by the Catalyst, but a volunteer compilation will have to do.
Hat tips to Slightlylyons who fixed aerotech in one post and to Daryk for organized cool stuff.