Author Topic: Rank Equivalency Table?  (Read 1440 times)

Holybat

• Private
Rank Equivalency Table?
« on: 26 January 2014, 14:45:32 »
I want to run a campaign in the Dark Age era with a merc unit supporting CCAF operations in the Republic.  However, the rulebook has only the basic ranks given in the gamemaster's section of ATOW rulebook.  I know the CCAF uses Chinese ranks, from my Field Manual 3145.  FMs 3085/3145 (the only ones I have right now) only has the rank equivalency for the FWL states.

Is there a table in another sourcebook that has all of the Successor State/Clan/Periphery rank equivalents from the generic ones?  It'd be handy for future games for me I think if the mercs move to another Successor State.

Edward Longstake

• Recruit
Re: Rank Equivalency Table?
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2014, 15:49:19 »
Don't know if there's one for that eras, but then you can always use the ones on FM Capellan Confederation. Don't think the ranks have changed since then.

Tai Dai Cultist

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2014, 15:58:54 »
Pages 28-39 of the ATOW Companion would be of interest to the OP.

They're set in the Jihad timeline, but as mentioned above there won't be a ton of variation since then.

Holybat

• Private
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2014, 19:36:14 »
Pages 28-39 of the ATOW Companion would be of interest to the OP.

They're set in the Jihad timeline, but as mentioned above there won't be a ton of variation since then.

I just borrowed a friend's copy to check it out, and that's perfect, this covers it all.  Thanks!

Register