Author Topic: detailed Jihad reviews  (Read 2349 times)

ds9guy

• Sergeant
  • Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
detailed Jihad reviews
« on: 22 April 2014, 22:35:04 »
Has anyone done detailed reviews of the Jihad sourcebooks, covering all of them? 

I keep happening across reviews of individual books but I haven't found anyone who reviewed them all and included overview. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: detailed Jihad reviews
« Reply #1 on: 23 April 2014, 09:21:22 »
I think they're (if any) are in the old Forums.  Its possible to access them via the Internet wayback machine on the old forums.  I don't think they did one in current rendition of the forums. 
Snap Shot of Fan Reviews 2008 on CBT/Forums/Novel and Sourcebook Reviews.

I tried to open up one review there for Jihad Hot Spots: 3072 (taken in 2008) but i don't think Wayback can open forum threads, i tried two different ones. The snaps shots may not be very good "pictures" of the thread at the time i guess.

EDIT: Link Fix  :P
« Last Edit: 23 April 2014, 21:25:08 by Wrangler »
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

ds9guy

• Sergeant
  • Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
Re: detailed Jihad reviews
« Reply #2 on: 23 April 2014, 17:21:59 »
Wrangler: That would explain why my search didn't turn up any either.  That makes more sense now. 

Register