Author Topic: Thoughts on a 3130's game I'm running.  (Read 1075 times)

Nodachi

• Sergeant
Thoughts on a 3130's game I'm running.
« on: 13 May 2014, 17:31:08 »
Been running a 3130's game on a world I made up in the ROTS. So far it's been fun. The next session I have planned will be the first out of mech part so far. And after that I get to fulfill a long term dream of having a fight with one of those large agro bots from MW 1st edition. I'm going call it Agro bot and mech zerg rush.  >:D

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
Re: Thoughts on a 3130's game I'm running.
« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2014, 17:59:29 »
Good luck with this.  Its nice see people playing the genre.  So your players going into some kinda of old warehouse and encounter ye olde security bot?  Its not that big, but it could be lethal with those anti-personal weapons if their on foot.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Nodachi

• Sergeant
Re: Thoughts on a 3130's game I'm running.
« Reply #2 on: 14 May 2014, 06:49:28 »
I'll toss one in if I think they can handle it. Otherwise it's a fight with upgunned agro mechs and a large agro bot thrown in. The natives are restless and are fighting out old vendettas. with the players in the middle of course.

Register