Author Topic: I composed an updated suggested force list.  (Read 1658 times)

Dropkick

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
I composed an updated suggested force list.
« on: 13 June 2014, 20:12:54 »
I used the existing force list from the main book but replaced the archived mechs with ones "in distribution".  I tried to keep factional flavor as best I could.  I also used the new point values.  The color codes don't mean anything they  just make it easier for me to find values quickly.  The ones highlighted in yellow are changes I made as compared to the list found in the main book.  Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Thanks

cavingjan

• Spelunca Custos
  • BattleTech Volunteer
  • Major
    • warrenborn
Re: I composed an updated suggested force list.
« Reply #1 on: 14 June 2014, 10:28:38 »
Most of the example lanes are also available as mech packs on the IWM website.

Von Ether

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 14 June 2014, 14:56:16 »
Good work. It's interesting to see that under the new Beta rules that the clann binaries aren't that far off from the IS companies.
"New players, regardless of age, need to know two things about a wargame. How to blow stuff up and what faction is painted in his favorite color. All the rest can come later when they are hooked." -- A.G.
"But the problem is that it seems to have been made by someone who equates complication with complexity, and that just ain't so." -- iamfanboy

Dropkick

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
« Reply #3 on: 15 June 2014, 21:29:24 »
Most of the example lanes are also available as mech packs on the IWM website.

so they are...I never noticed that. 

Thanks

Dropkick

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
« Reply #4 on: 15 June 2014, 21:33:27 »
Good work. It's interesting to see that under the new Beta rules that the clann binaries aren't that far off from the IS companies.

yah it's pretty close.  Some of the clan forces had to be toned down but for the most part they are all a pretty good match up.