Author Topic: The Princess & the Pauper  (Read 1278 times)

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
The Princess & the Pauper
« on: 29 June 2014, 23:46:11 »
Ok bean a will since I've done any thing serious to do with B-tech, last night we started preping for a mid week game (of MW3) that will be replace failing Star Wars and Dark Heresy games. first character I did was a 40's era cop who winded up with a PAL,  but he's not going to be played because the characters that where to accompany him had their players pull out before he was finished, so he's going in to storage and I started a new one. she (only had two female characters in the past 18 months so time for an other girl) isn't finished yet but I'm through her life path

Drac Female Noble, though interested in the arts she was forced in to military school, where she wound up in an ATP. she opted out of the DCMS and instead drifted from Idle Rich  (Ner do well) in to the Yakuza where she was recruited in to the Ghost Regiments where she ended up with a medium mech. looks like she has wound up fairly good at Karate and with a sword along her road in life, I'll likely pump any spair skill points in to getting Kun-Fu to rank 2

an other character is a Drac street kid who graduated through various levels of gangs before ending up in the Yakuza and from there in to the Ghost Regiments.

third is a Drac (with some GM prompting) farm kid who went to pilots school, ended up in the gangs then the Yakuza (with some prompting from the GM), I think the GM has fudged the roll bacause they too have just ended up in the Ghost's, they haven't finished their life path yet. GM dosent know if he want's to mix things up and give them ASF training or stick with Mech as written, player has said they wouldn't mind being a 2nd rate LAM pilot if the if the GM stuck them with Mech training

our 4th has just started his life path and gone from blue collar to merc brat with a tech background.

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
Re: The Princess & the Pauper
« Reply #1 on: 01 July 2014, 01:49:01 »
Trying to cook up a sthich outside the Sword and Martial Arts thing. she could too old to carry off the Fuku fetish so I'm thinking for going for a biker thing.

nerd

• Captain
  • Nunc Partus-Ready Now
    • Traveller Adventures
« Reply #2 on: 01 July 2014, 17:43:22 »
She could be a from a minor noble family that got in with the Yakuza in the past, and went in to pay off a debt of some sort.

Also, there's all sorts of other stereotypes to play with there.
M. T. Thompson
Don of the Starslayer Mafia
Member of the AFFS High Command

Drop Bear

• Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: 01 July 2014, 17:58:04 »
Actually I'm trying to play the "Rebel" Dilettante who took a wrong turn on the road to a life in the Idle Rich and can't escape her proud warrior heritage. That's my long game, but I need something to make the character stand out at start of play and make her interesting for me till I get there.

Register