Author Topic: Outworld alliance ???  (Read 3039 times)

Qrk

• Recruit
Outworld alliance ???
« on: 20 July 2014, 21:58:14 »
Any novel based/developed in a AO Plot?

:o
"We arent pirate spot, we are? WE ARE?!?!?"
Young defender

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Outworld alliance ???
« Reply #1 on: 20 July 2014, 22:25:36 »
No novels, but several BattleCorps stories and sourcebook fiction pieces have been set in the OA.  I'll post a list when I have access to my library.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #2 on: 21 July 2014, 21:53:49 »
The OA is featured in:

Battlefields (sourcebook fiction from Historical: Reunification War)
The Top of the Scrap Heap (BattleCorps)
End of Days (BattleCorps - Scenario)
For Want of a Nail (BattleCorps)
The Pirate Hunt (BattleCorps - not in the OA, per se, but featuring an OA/Snow Raven strikeforce)
Pitcairn Star (BattleCorps)
Strange Bedfellows (BattleCorps) (Possibly - Sarna.net doesn't list the plot details, but the story is about an OA veteran Packrat driver and Snow Raven warriors developing mutual respect for each other while fending off bandits in the OA).
« Last Edit: 23 July 2014, 01:51:03 by Mendrugo »
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #3 on: 24 July 2014, 07:49:45 »
One more:  "What I Remember Most" is also an OA story on BattleCorps.

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
« Reply #4 on: 24 July 2014, 09:57:41 »
Strange Bedfellows (BattleCorps) (Possibly - Sarna.net doesn't list the plot details, but the story is about an OA veteran Packrat driver and Snow Raven warriors developing mutual respect for each other while fending off bandits in the OA).

The name of the story is "Groundpounder"

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #5 on: 24 July 2014, 10:18:18 »
Thanks, Craig. 

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
« Reply #6 on: 10 March 2015, 05:06:41 »
Full list (now that my master index is complete):

2573-03-06: What I Remember Most (Short Story - BattleCorps - Kevin Killiany) - Santiago (OA)
2583-04-02: Battlefields (Sourcebook Fiction - Historical: Reunification War - Chris Hartford & Christoffer "Bones" Trossen) - Cerberus (OA)
2753-09-14: The Top of the Scrap Heap (Short Story - BattleCorps - Jason Hardy) - Alpheratz (OA)
2846-06-02: End of Days (Scenario - BattleCorps - Ken' Horner) - Barahona (OA)
3063-09-16: Pitcairn Star (Short Story - BattleCorps - Kevin Killiany) - Dormandaine (OA)
3067-03-15: For Want of a Nail (Short Story - BattleCorps - Dan C. Duval) - Ramora (OA)
3067-10-07: The Circle (Sourcebook Fiction - Total Warfare - Dan C. Duval) - Alpheratz (OA)
3070-09-15: Groundpounder (Short Story - BattleCorps - Craig A. Reed, Jr.) - Risin (OA)

Plus, the following story has OA and Snow Raven troops on a join anti-pirate operation:

3067-04-08: The Pirate Hunt (Short Story - BattleCorps - Dan C. Duval) - Mica V(?)

Register