Author Topic: Operation Blitzkrieg- Black Knight Games - Hamilton, Ontario - September 14th  (Read 1567 times)

Sagittaire

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Warrant Officer
  • Catalyst Field Agent #455
Where:
Black Knight Games
868 Mohawk Road East
Hamilton, Ontario L8T 2R5
CAN

When:
Sunday September 14th
11:30am - 5pm

Operation Blitzkrieg       
Callison, Republic Remnant
December 31, 3145

In December 3145 the Wolf Empire launched Operation BLITZKRIEG, an attack into the Republic Remnant space aimed at seizing the 5 worlds controlled by the Remnant and eliminating the thorn in their side once and for all. Beta Galaxy surged across the border in force striking at the Remnant and driving them from those worlds they protected.  Remnant forces began falling back to Callison, setting the stage for a large engagement. The wolves believed a quick strike at the Remnant command assets on Callison would end the battle quickly. However the Remnant had spent months preparing their defenses on Callison for just such a strike.

Play out this pivotal battle as the invading Wolf Empire or defending Republic Remnant! Total Warfare rules will be used for this scenario.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."

Member of: Southern Ontario Battletech Society Facebook Group

Wraith

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Catalyst Field Agent #500
I shall be there... sounds like a fun game, right at the end of the current 3145 established timeline
Wraith
Catalyst Field Agent #500
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Gah!!! Why must this be!!!!  :o

If you were playing on Monday the 15th, I'd be able to stop by on my way to Toronto and play with you guys!  :))
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.

Wraith

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Sergeant
  • Catalyst Field Agent #500
Crap, come a day earlier and pretend you are on a one day vacation!  O0
Wraith
Catalyst Field Agent #500
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

IronSphinx

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Robots!!!
    • PlayBattletech
Wish I could, but my hotel and rental car are already locked in--had to pre-pay in order to get the better rates. :(  But, I get out to your neck of the woods about three or four times every year, so will keep an eye on your schedule so I can stop in and throw some dice with you two.  O0
Charles "IronSphinx" Wilson (CDT #66)
=======================
Want to find a Battletech game in Michigan?
Go to www.playbattletech.org.

Register