Author Topic: Alpha Strike + BattleTech:AGOAC = What Have You Done?  (Read 1569 times)

MyndkryM

• Warrant Officer
Alpha Strike + BattleTech:AGOAC = What Have You Done?
« on: 06 September 2019, 19:15:57 »
After years of wandering in the desert....

I have the AS:CE PDF and recently purchased the BT:AGOAC box from my LFGS.

I've been playing around with the MUL and building some lances using the minis provided. With the IS Command and BattleLances being revealing with the Kickstarter, are there any lance compositions using the AGOAC box that you find interesting?

So far I'm think about just splitting the eight (A,H,M,L each) and using them as a base to build out a company.
"Halfway down the trail to Hell,
In a shady meadow green
Are the Souls of all dead Troopers camped,
Near a good old-time canteen.
And this eternal resting place
Is known as Fiddlers’ Green...."

-"Fiddler's Green" The US Cavalryman's Prayer

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: Alpha Strike + BattleTech:AGOAC = What Have You Done?
« Reply #1 on: 06 September 2019, 20:52:41 »
I'm using my box set minis to make some of my existing companies 3025 appropriate.  For example, I'm painting the Battlemaster, Griffin, Commando, and Locust to match my Lyran 1st Royal Guards.  The current company has four 'Mechs that are not produced until 3060 or later.  These four will allow me to deploy the company from anywhere from the Star League era up till the current timeline. :)
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Register