Author Topic: Age of War  (Read 3091 times)

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
  • Swamp Angels Mercenary Regiment
Age of War
« on: 11 June 2011, 11:36:45 »
Will this be available at Origins? *crosses fingers*
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

Lorcan Nagle

• 75 tons of heavy metal mayhem
  • Global Moderator
  • Lieutenant Colonel
  • We're back, baby!
Re: Age of War
« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2011, 11:38:14 »
Era Digest: Age of war is a PDF exclusive, do yo umean Historical: Reunification War?
The moderator formerly known as the user formerly known as nenechan

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #2 on: 11 June 2011, 16:37:17 »
My confusion stems from the status saying : In Print, and 'pdf not available'.  Sorry.
We hear that there are tumults and riots in Rome, and that voices are raised concerning the army and the quality of our soldiers. Make haste to reassure us that you love and support us as we love and support you, for if we find that we have left our bones to bleach in these sands in vain, then beware the fury of the legions.

roosterboy

• Site Maintenance
  • Major
  • J'accuse!
« Reply #3 on: 11 June 2011, 16:41:34 »
My confusion stems from the status saying : In Print, and 'pdf not available'.  Sorry.

Where does it say "pdf not available"? The product page has a link to where you can buy the PDF on both the BattleShop and at DriveThru.

Top Sergeant

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major
« Reply #4 on: 11 June 2011, 22:42:26 »
Where does it say "pdf not available"? The product page has a link to where you can buy the PDF on both the BattleShop and at DriveThru.

It was one of the four products displayed on the font page (don't see it there now). When I clicked on the picture the page it took me to had that information. *shrug*

On the page in the center was a paragraph about the book.
On the right side of the page was a little picture of the cover.
Above the picture were four entries: Status, Product #, ISBN #, MSRP.

The status said "In Print"

Below the picture it said "PDF not available"

I do not dispute Roosterboy nor Lorcan, but I thought I had reason from the entries to hope for a hardcopy version. No biggie.
« Last Edit: 11 June 2011, 22:50:31 by Top Sergeant »