Author Topic: I pledge allegiance to the disruptive state of Achooluna. Where's the beer?  (Read 121273 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
OK, we had to move Achooluna. Today's special is cold beer! In a cup!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
in a cup? wow fancy?
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

Davout73

• Captain
What was in the cup prior to the beer?
Kiiro no Torii, a Battletech AU, found here:
http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,7316.0.html
Interview with a Mercenary, found here: http://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,319.0.html
Every Man Must Be Tempted, a KNT Universe series: https://bg.battletech.com/forums/fan-fiction/every-man-must-be-tempted
"Violence is the last resort of the incompetent, because the competent use it when it could do some good."

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Yep. We are sparing some expense here.  ^-^

We stole the cups from the FWL lounge.  O0
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
so all that was in them was dreams of rebellion? should be clean enough for beer.

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Just stay our of the kitchen. The damned skwerl is still in there.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
yeah. I know of a great Skwerl trap, but I'm not sure where I will get the hundred gallon drum, or the pallet of Peanut butter

— From a post on rpg.net

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Been tried. We accidentally caught Mopar with the drum because he wanted a peanut butter sandwich.

GreenDragon

• Major
  • I'll Have my Roast Beef Shaved not Sliced.
So maybe that was a Wormhole and not a singularity.  It was a freaking black hole.  They are almost impossible to tell apart.
Davion, we're just better than you. - 97Jedi
Its like Doomsday and the Apocalypse had a baby.  And its ugly. - Calhoun

Userbars by Notsonoble and xtrahmxwohld.
Live Long and Prosper

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
We just moved for a different view. No wormholes. A few ******, but no wormholes.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
one is about as bad as the other.

— From a post on rpg.net

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Eh, forget the skwerl, BEER...now
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
By jingle, I think Vash might be on to something

— From a post on rpg.net

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...

Is this green beer? And do you have matching cups?  ???
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
No green beer. It's not St. Patricks day. And just ask the service robots for service. I just run the place. I gave up running the bar.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
not running the bar yourself is probably for the best.

— From a post on rpg.net

Wolverine-7SK

• Lieutenant
  • You all Rock!
Cheers to The Mighty ACHOO! You bring something different to every shindig.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I try. I have been told that I am very trying.  ::)

Clangador

• Lieutenant
  • The Pimptastic Purple Pyrate...

Where is the bar running to???
~Clangador

This post "is brought to you by Soylent Red and Soylent Yellow, high energy vegetable concentrates, and new, delicious, Soylent Green. The miracle food of high-energy plankton gathered from the oceans of the world."
Soylent Green (1973)

"Build coffins, that's all you'll need."
The Omega Man (1971)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Are you sure the bar is running? Have you been drinking that much that things are moving on their own?  ^-^

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
Let's not allow this to be an Ed, Edd, n Eddy magnitude of random occurances.
Don't get me wrong that's a great show.
I'm like a hunter of peace. One who chases the elusive mayfly of love... or something like that.

"I crush little childrens dreams everyday...Ralph your not a kangaroo...Ralph your also not a trophy....." (Quote used by Jesse Richards (ExtremeBloodAspUser))

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
more a grate show. as in what it does to my nerves. I miss classic cartoons that taught the viewer something. Such as Coyotes and Wombats are responsible for more cases of credit card fraud then all other cartoon critters, combined.

— From a post on rpg.net

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Been tried. We accidentally caught Mopar with the drum because he wanted a peanut butter sandwich.

And jelly.  You should have told me you didn't have any jelly   :P

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
You forget so quickly? That was the label on the barrel.

Something Jelly.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
Ha ha.  You think you are so funny.  I'll have you know that a peanut butter and jellyfish sandmich is not that pleasant.

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
No sandvich should ever have dosile jellies placed upon them

Wolverine-7SK

• Lieutenant
  • You all Rock!
Save the sandwiches for breakfast! More beer please!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I remember now! The first word was petroleum!

Vash The Stampede

• Captain
  • LOVE AND PEACE!!!
IPA
first meaning:
India Pale Ale

Second:
Ironically Placed Achooluna

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
~cracks a bottle of Aleksander Keith's~ IPA for the win

— From a post on rpg.net