Author Topic: Mech42ace' art thread  (Read 14642 times)

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
Mech42ace' art thread
« on: 22 April 2016, 16:35:18 »
Heya, because I've started to redesign some Battletech mechs, I thought that I would start my own WIP thread for them as I produce rough concepts for them.

To kick things off, here is my first project, Worktroll asked me to create a few design concepts based off of some of his kit bashes. The first one being the assault class undertaker, the Bucellari! It's still very much a WIP, so any feedback or comment very much welcome!

All major components are sketched up away from each other and are not to scale, but the red lineart will show what the components will look like all together.

With that said, thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: 22 April 2016, 16:38:04 by Mech42ace »
At Comstar we listen. It's that simple.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Mech42ace' art thread
« Reply #1 on: 22 April 2016, 16:55:10 »
I did like the bubble cockpit, but youre nailing it so far!
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: 22 April 2016, 22:42:37 »
I did like the bubble cockpit, but youre nailing it so far!
Bubble cockpit it'll be!  O0

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs
« Reply #3 on: 23 April 2016, 01:38:29 »
lovely work on the legs :)  Looks great and I can't wait to see the finished article.
Ghost Bears: Cute and cuddly. Until you remember its a BLOODY BEAR!

Project Zhukov Fan AU TRO's and PDFs - https://thezhukovau.wordpress.com/

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: 24 April 2016, 16:24:31 »
Rough concept of the lancelot waltzes onto the battlefield weilding two UACs! Shading added to allow greater feild of depth.
On this one I added sheilds to the arms to protect the mounted weapons. Yay or nay?
Final concept coming soon, as always, feedback is always welcome!  :)
« Last Edit: 24 April 2016, 16:31:10 by Mech42ace »

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: 28 April 2016, 16:39:03 »
Due to feedback on another forum, I scrapped the first redesign (will be kept around however) and went back and changed up the design to look less blocky, in favor of something more along the lines of the original Lancelot.
I may not be totally happy with the design of the legs however.
As usual, feedback is always appreciated!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: 04 May 2016, 17:45:39 »
Rough concept of the redesigned Excalibur, may decide to redesign the center torso assembly a bit, I feel it resembles the Victor from MWO a little too much. 

As for the left and right torsos, I've come up with two concepts, one more angular (1) and one more curved like the original design. (2) Which do you prefer? I was leaning towards number 2 myself.
As usual, the red boxes indicate the final proportions when it's all said and done.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2016, 00:34:23 »
I think you might need to keep the pointy helmet aspect of the head structure - that should, though, remove the MWO-Victor look.
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2016, 00:56:43 »
I think you might need to keep the pointy helmet aspect of the head structure - that should, though, remove the MWO-Victor look.
Good idea, I'll incorporate this into the design. Will try to take inspiration from some mid-evil knight helmets as well, as the 'mech got it's name from it's right arm that resembles a mid-evil sword.

Thanks!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: 08 May 2016, 22:41:26 »
Finished concept for the lancelot, final artwork coming soon.
As usual, any feedback welcome, and thanks for looking!
« Last Edit: 08 May 2016, 22:44:18 by Mech42ace »

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #10 on: 09 May 2016, 00:28:58 »
Looking good! :) :)

Flieger

• Warrant Officer
    • DoktorWhisky.de
« Reply #11 on: 09 May 2016, 11:51:33 »
Thanks and keep up the good work!  O0

Just an idea regarding the Excalibur's head and medieval helmets... you may have a look at the sallet:

More here:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Sallets

With its round shapes, drawn out tail and pointy-looking front I think it might be good source for a reimagined Excalibur, especially as seen here:

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #12 on: 11 May 2016, 15:09:44 »
Thanks and keep up the good work!  O0

Just an idea regarding the Excalibur's head and medieval helmets... you may have a look at the sallet.
And thank you for the feedback and the resources!
Here's what I've come up with, let me know what you think.
I was wondering what to do with the helmet's eye slit because the cockpit is where the chin is, and I've decided to leave it alone to fit the astetic, sort of like how the panther keeps the eyes of the animal it took inspiration from.

Speaking of knight inspired mechs, I've started another redesign, actually it's not a redesign at all, I was thinking of the black knight, and I thought I'd come up with a design for an assault class Black Knight. Think of it as the Black Knight's assault class cousin, the Knight! Still fleshing out the loadout. Any feedback is appreciated.
« Last Edit: 11 May 2016, 15:12:20 by Mech42ace »

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #13 on: 11 May 2016, 15:52:12 »
this is really really good! :) Lovely design and I love that head you drew :)

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #14 on: 11 May 2016, 18:42:08 »
Apropos the Knight, my sons did introduce me to One Punch Man ... my only critique is that the upper waist section looks a little thin for an assault 'Mech. It could easily be 50% wider, which would give it (IMHO) a more "assault-ie" feel.

Re the Lancelot - looking good. I'd recommend moving the legs apart as if they were walking - eg. right foot slightly forward, left back, and torso balanced between. Hope that makes sense ;)

(The "At Attention" pose of some minis has always been a problem for me since 1984. One reason I love the plastics so much is it's soooo easy to fix that!)

W.

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #15 on: 19 May 2016, 13:02:51 »
Apropos the Knight, my sons did introduce me to One Punch Man ...

Re the Lancelot - looking good. I'd recommend moving the legs apart as if they were walking - eg. right foot slightly forward, left back, and torso balanced between. Hope that makes sense ;)
Lol... You caught me, quite enjoyed One Punch Man. To hijack my own thread, what did you think of it? :)

Here's where I'm at with the Lancelot, I've traced the lineart and am about to start inking it after I add some final details. Should be ready in a day or two.

I've gotta say, raising the right leg up like it's taking a step was more of a pain than I had anticpated, from now on I'll draw the rough concept based off of how it'll be posed.  ;)

Also will have the Knight concept updated sooner than later.

As always, thanks for looking! Any feedback or comment is always welcome!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: 19 May 2016, 15:39:49 »
Update... Just put the final touches on the inked version. Unfortunately, my desktop crapped out on me earlier this week so I won't be able to post the scanned version for a while. Luckily we're able to ship it out to the manufacturer so I'll have the final up as soon as I can but no promises... In the mean time, here is the finished lineart.

As usual, any feedback appreciated! :)

Flieger

• Warrant Officer
    • DoktorWhisky.de
« Reply #17 on: 19 May 2016, 23:35:15 »
The Lancelot is another favourite of mine, and I think the body looks fine. However I wish the head would be more like a medieval helmet. I know I must sound like a broken record!  ;D
It is just that imo some Mechs (Excalibur, Lancelot, Black Knight) should embrace the medieval style at least for the head. The modern motorcycle helmet-look just does not seem right for the Lancelot. (Other Mechs would look perfect with it!). For the Lancelot, I always imagined the Frogmouthed Helm, because it was a jousting helmet - and who is better for jousting with lances than Lancelot? (I know that is not the correct etymology though).

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Frog-mouth_helmets

Again, that is just my personal opinion and I am happy to see your artwork anyway.  :)

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #18 on: 20 May 2016, 00:05:37 »
It looks amazing! Great work on updating a classic!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #19 on: 20 May 2016, 19:50:59 »
Thanks for the comments guys! Really glad you guys like it!

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #20 on: 22 May 2016, 19:26:04 »
Looks great!

W.

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #21 on: 13 June 2016, 21:17:00 »
Hey guys, quick question. I'm going to start redesigning my first vehicle, and I've settled on the Shrek PPC carrier. Trouble is, I think the design is great already and I can't really find any fault in it. 

With that said, if you could change anything about the design, what would it be?

Thanks and any comment welcome!

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #22 on: 13 June 2016, 23:45:53 »
The Shreck is a pretty nice design, unlike other ones which have hugely obvious shot traps and lots of flat surfaces or exposed tracks and HUGE cabs, it looks like a 'proper' vehicle.

If anything i'd look at something like the Manticore

The entire front of it is a shot trap, its a hugely tall target (its like the M3 Lee of battle tech in terms of height) it seems to have a huge radiator on the front (indicating a front mounted engine) and so on.  Basically as a tank it looks like a disaster. I'd move the turret to the front of the tank, have the LRM 10 launcher be mounted on the side of the turret, not on a HUGE sub-turret on the turret itself to reduce its height.

I'd also eliminate the huge radiator grill 'deck' thing, and either cut half of it away and replace it with the turret in the front or just eliminate it entirely.

What ever you choose to do though, i'm sure it will be awesome! :) you're a great artist!
« Last Edit: 14 June 2016, 02:19:48 by marauder648 »

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #23 on: 19 June 2016, 23:43:54 »
Thanks for the suggestion! Here's a rough (read Very rough!) concept of what I've fleshed out for the Manticore. I ended up moving the turreted LRM to the side of the tank's turret, as well as moved the medium laser below the cannon, as well as some major astetic changes I hope should change the height of the profile.

The radiator was decreased in size and moved to the back of the tank, below the turret. I figure instead of having one huge target of a radiator, their would be another smaller radiator on the other side of the tank.

As always, thoughts, comments and feedback always welcome! :)

Sorry I'm not able to provide a scan, the shipping company that handled my desktop goufed and dropped it. Maybe in another 6-8 weeks I suppose. #P

Before I ink it, I'll fix some geometrical errors and make sure everything is lined up properly.

If all goes well I should have another picture of the finished design by the end of this week, and I'll have a high quality scan up ASAP.
« Last Edit: 19 June 2016, 23:46:07 by Mech42ace »

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #24 on: 20 June 2016, 00:20:57 »
I like it! Still a bit clunky, still has some Manticore lines around it, but less ... silly ;)

marauder648

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #25 on: 20 June 2016, 05:39:37 »
I like it! Still a bit clunky, still has some Manticore lines around it, but less ... silly ;)

Agree, she's still identifiable as a Manticore but no longer looks like some matresses stacked on top of one another with a turret and tracks thrown on for good measure :)  I love the re-worked bow and the pike nose upper hull before getting to the turret. The repositioned launchers make a lot more sense too, they lower the profile a LOT but still have the full traverse of the turret to work with. 

Excellent stuff!

lucho

• Warrant Officer
  • say hello to my new friend!
« Reply #26 on: 25 June 2016, 08:07:56 »
Good work  O0 The Lancelot and Manticore art were both in need of a makeover. 
If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: 25 June 2016, 17:17:15 »
Good work  O0 The Lancelot and Manticore art were both in need of a makeover.
Thanks alot, appreciate it guys!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #28 on: 02 August 2016, 15:49:21 »
Started a new project, ever since the latest Box set has been released, I have staired at the Atlas on the cover and thought "I'd really like a mini of that." So about a week ago, I started to work on Orthos so I can 3D model it, and hopefully someday get it 3D printed. I've just downloaded Blender, so we'll see just how far me and my tech incompetency can get! :D

Also, good news on the computer side of things, I rose the problem about the desktop to the maker, and they sent out a new computer as it was their fault that the computer had to be sent in in the first place. (A motherboard should last well more than a year!)

With that said, I should have the ability to scan and finish my other projects... SoonTM. As always, any and all feedback welcome. :)
« Last Edit: 02 August 2016, 15:57:53 by Mech42ace »

Cidwm

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #29 on: 03 August 2016, 21:17:57 »
Love the idea of a 3d print of that Atlas.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #30 on: 03 August 2016, 22:54:35 »
Personal use only, of course ...

W.

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #31 on: 03 August 2016, 23:28:31 »
Quote from: worktroll link=topic=52380.msg1242783#msg1242783 date=[img
Personal use only, of course ...

W.
Of course, this is only a side project of mine and I have absolutuely no intentions of distributing the model nor 3D prints of it. However, I will allow those with a 3D printer to use my orthos to make their own.  :)

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #32 on: 04 August 2016, 02:06:16 »
That would be strongly contraindicated - counts as distribution.

"Personal use only" means fairly strictly "you do it, you can have it. Someone else does it, legal lines just done be crossed."

W/

Weirdo

• Painter of Borth the Magic Puma
  • Catalyst Demo Team
  • Major General
  • We can do it. We have to.
    • Christina Dickinson Writes
« Reply #33 on: 04 August 2016, 09:21:07 »
Hey guys, quick question. I'm going to start redesigning my first vehicle, and I've settled on the Shrek PPC carrier. Trouble is, I think the design is great already and I can't really find any fault in it. 

With that said, if you could change anything about the design, what would it be?

Thanks and any comment welcome!

The driver's cupola could use some work. From what little I understand of tank engineering(all learned on this forum), the way it's drawn right now, the right ride tracks and the driver's gastrointestinal tract occupy the same space. Unless you're Manei Domini, that can't be healthy.
My wife writes books
"Thanks to Megamek, I can finally play BattleTech the way it was meant to be played--pantsless!"   -Neko Bijin
"...finally, giant space panties don't seem so strange." - Whistler
"Damn you, Weirdo... Damn you for being right!" - Paul
"...I was this many years old when I found out that licking a touchscreen in excitement is a bad idea." - JadeHellbringer
"We are the tribal elders. Weirdo is the mushroom specialist." - Worktroll

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #34 on: 04 August 2016, 09:38:31 »
That would be strongly contraindicated - counts as distribution.

"Personal use only" means fairly strictly "you do it, you can have it. Someone else does it, legal lines just done be crossed."

W/
My apologies WT, will not be posting orthos any further. Not trying to argue, but wouldn't my orthos count as fan art, and what others do with my fan art would be their own business?

With all do respect, I don't find something someone did off of their own time based off of images they found on the web as crossing legal lines. That'd be the same as slapping someone with a C&D for posting their own fan art on DeviantArt and allowing people to download it, for free. Again, not trying to argue, and I post this with all due respect.

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #35 on: 12 August 2016, 16:40:33 »
Mid summer, 2796, Kentares IV. A picture taken by a Davion Soldier shows the debris of a once proud city, now lying in ruin. This would come to be known as one of the first strikes by the DCMS in retaliation for the assassination of Coordinator Minoru Kurita,  one of the most infamous warcrimes in history; The Kentares Massacre.

Been messing around with single point perspectives lately, thanks for looking, any and all feedback welcome!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: 06 January 2017, 12:21:19 »
New redesign - Since I heard we probably won't be seeing the classic crusader for a while, I decided to have a go at redesigning it, to have a look at how similar it is to the official artwork when it comes out.

Thoughts, feedback and opinions are always welcome, and thanks for looking!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #37 on: 26 February 2017, 19:03:24 »
Really nice, Mech42ace.
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

Tymers Realm

• Lieutenant
« Reply #38 on: 26 February 2017, 19:16:04 »
Yea that pic does have a very "Classic" feel to it.

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #39 on: 27 December 2017, 12:22:54 »
Reviving the thread with some art that I've done for DQIII on the Aries Games and Miniatures forums, first off, with the Sobek! He commisioned me to draw it for the up and coming Aries Fan Tro with his stats and feedback on the design!

Thanks for looking, and feedback always welcome, always looking for ways to improve!

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Colonel
« Reply #40 on: 27 December 2017, 13:27:46 »
a) Wish I could draw that well
b) Getting a 60-ton vibe here, and the arms look too small. Just a thought. What're the specs for it meant to be?

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #41 on: 27 December 2017, 20:02:32 »
You're close! It's statted at 80 tons, with 4 medium pulse lasers, one in each arm, one in the head, and one in the center torso, with a UAC/20 in the Right Torso.

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #42 on: 29 December 2017, 01:41:16 »
Art for another one of DQIII's designs for the Aries fan TRO; the Daggerstar!
At this point it's still awaiting his approval, but the base stats are as follows

100 Tons
Gauss Rifle - RT
SRM 6 x2 - LT (at this point I just realized I put it on the RT, oops... Shouldn't be too hard to fix.)
ER PPC - RA
ER PPC - LA
ER Med Laser - RA 
ER Med Laser - LA

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #43 on: 29 December 2017, 07:34:57 »
That reminds me of bigger version of the Marik reseen Warhammer, or the 8M.

Good stufff, Mech42ace!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #44 on: 02 January 2018, 00:53:19 »
That reminds me of bigger version of the Marik reseen Warhammer, or the 8M.

Good stufff, Mech42ace!
Thanks! I took inspiration from the Warhammer IIC in particular, as I drew it off of the art for it to get the perspective correct - I've never even tried to do a pose this dynamic before! So it was a big help.

Here's the inked, unshaded version of the design! Will have the shaded, finished art tomorrow!

lucho

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #45 on: 02 January 2018, 06:19:21 »
Looking good!  8)

Am I seeing this right? It looks like a torso mounted cockpit?

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #46 on: 02 January 2018, 13:21:55 »
You'd be correct!

Here's the finished version! This time I used the new MS paint 3D instead of an app I have on my tablet, in hopes of doubling the resolution of my usual concepts. This may not be the new norm, but I hope to do this on projects in the future! (High res version can be found on my Deviantart, found here: https://ageiger42.deviantart.com/art/Battletech-Daggerstar-723390723?ga_submit_new=10%3A1514916972)

As always, feedback welcome, always looking for ways to improve!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #47 on: 02 January 2018, 16:22:15 »
Nice and clean picture.  It's pretty cool, Mech42ace!

IAMCLANWOLF

• Freelance Artist
  • Major
« Reply #48 on: 05 January 2018, 13:20:05 »
Very nice progress, man. I really like to see your improvement. I've never been a fan of the soft-covering over actuators. If I had one suggestion, it would be to take the time to draw-in cylindrical actuators. Good stuff!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #49 on: 05 January 2018, 14:50:56 »
Come to think of it, the art reminds me Battlechnology art work (good ones)!  O0

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #50 on: 06 January 2018, 01:21:44 »
Glad to see you like it guys! :)
Very nice progress, man. I really like to see your improvement. I've never been a fan of the soft-covering over actuators. If I had one suggestion, it would be to take the time to draw-in cylindrical actuators. Good stuff!
I've said this in another thread, but that means a lot coming from you! I'm a huge fan of your concepts and they've been a great inspiration for me. I'll definitely work on your suggestion!

IAMCLANWOLF

• Freelance Artist
  • Major
« Reply #51 on: 08 January 2018, 11:55:52 »
Thanks man. Happy you like them. Can't wait to see your future mech designs!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #52 on: 17 January 2018, 21:49:47 »
The last few weeks have been very hectic, so I haven't gotten as much work done on this as I wanted, but regardless, here's another Mech done for DQIII for the Aries Fan Tro, the Flanker!

30 tons
ER PPC - RT
1 Med Pulse Laser LA
1 Med Pulse Laser RA

Thanks for looking, and I'll have the inked, finalized version ready in a few days.
Feedback welcome!

Demon55

• Captain
  • Planning wisely.
« Reply #53 on: 18 January 2018, 10:08:24 »
Keep up the great work Mech42ace!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #54 on: 22 February 2018, 19:09:41 »
Wow, didn't realize it's been this long since I posted, life has gotten the better of me the past few weeks. Anyway, here's the finished art for the Flanker!

Loadout is as follows -
30 Tons
ER PPC - RT
Med Pulse Laser - RA
Med Pulse Laser - LA

Thoughts and feedback appreciated! As usual, the Full-Res version can be found at my Deviantart. (https://ageiger42.deviantart.com/art/Battletech-Flanker-732316371)

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #55 on: 12 March 2018, 19:06:37 »
New Mech art! Here's the next mech I worked on for DQIII, the Pit Viper! This one I 3D modeled entirely. I probably won't do any other concepts this way because of my limited access to the software, haha.

Base States are
Tonnage - 35 
LRM 15 - LT
ER Large Laser - RA
ER Large Laser - LA

I did pick up this cheap 3D modeling program called ViaCad a few days ago (It was on the shelf for 10$ but it rang up as a penny! My geuss is that they just wanted it gone because of how old it is. It's designed to work with Windows XP, afterall!) Anyways, I'll see what I can do with it and if it's worthwhile.

As usual, the full res version can be found on my Deviantart page!
(Found here: https://ageiger42.deviantart.com/)

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #56 on: 16 March 2018, 13:00:10 »
New Mech Art - the Jadewing!

Feedback appreciated!

lucho

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #57 on: 16 March 2018, 18:49:19 »
Very interesting! A variation on the Pit Viper?

Register