Author Topic: Baronies of Foxhaven  (Read 31950 times)

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Baronies of Foxhaven
« on: 01 April 2017, 08:40:19 »
Liam's Ghost's Building a mech force for a petty lord thread got me thinking.  The mech part of the idea was simple for me (two Griffins, two Wolverines).  What I found most intriguing was the auxiliary forces the mechs are intended to support.  Liam described them thus:
Your personal forces consist of roughly a company of infantry (foot, motorized, or wheeled mechanized, limited to portable machineguns, recoilless rifles, LAWs/VLAWs, and grenades for support weapons), a collection of repurposed civilian vehicles, a small group of Guardian-B conventional fighters, your fortified castle (complete with gun emplacements and a couple sniper pieces), and the Battlemechs that justify your claim to power.

First off for the putative "Barony of Trent", the infantry.  Being this is a periphery world, I'm inclined to use the Taurian model of ten-trooper squads.  This reduces the number of support weapons required, and provides the extra bodies needed for riot control.  "Roughly a company" sounds like four platoons to me, so I'm going with four foot platoons of 30 troopers each.

First Platoon: Auto Rifles and 2 Portable Machine Guns per squad for the "Heavy Burst" special
Second Platoon: Auto Rifles and 2 Suns Killer Sniper Rifles per squad for 5/10/15 hex range
Third Platoon: Auto Rifles and 1 Automatic Grenade Launcher per squad for mobility and increased damage
Fourth Platoon: Auto Rifles and LAW Rockets for everyone for mobility and the one-shot kill

For rides, I'm looking at converted trucks as outlined below for individual squad transport:
Code: [Select]
Truck APC
3,750 kg Total
  777 kg Chassis (Wheeled, Off-Road, TL C)
  544 kg Engine (ICE, 5/8)
  225 kg Crew Seats (3 Crew: Driver/Gunners)
1,000 kg Infantry Compartment (one squad of 10 plus gear)
  440 kg Armor (11 points of TL C BAR 5, 3/3/3/2)
  500 kg Roof Rack RL-10 (forward facing)
   25 kg Basic Fire Control for the RL-10 (+1 to hit)
   12 kg Portable Machine Gun (forward facing)
    1 kg Basic Fire Control for the Portable Machine Gun (+1 to hit)
   30 kg Ammunition for the Portable Machine Gun (50 bursts)
  130 kg Cargo
   66 kg fuel (1,200 km range)
12 of those will carry the entire infantry company.

For scouting duties, I think a company of converted 4WD jeeps will do the trick:
Scout Jeep
1,000 kg total
  207 Chassis (Wheeled, Off-Road, TL C)
  425 kg Engine (ICE, 9/14)
  150 kg Seats (2 Crew: Driver/Gunner)
    2 kg Turret
   96 kg Armor (6 points TL C BAR 2: 1 per facing, 2 on the turret)
   12 kg Portable Machine Gun
    1 kg Basic Fire Control (+1 to hit)
   15 kg Ammunition (25 bursts)
     7 kg Cargo
   85 kg Fuel (2,000 km range)

And last but not least, a company of rocket trucks converted from flat beds.
Rocket Truck
4,999 Total
1,035 Chassis (Wheeled, Off-Road, TL C)
  725 kg Engine (ICE, 5/8)
  225 kg Seats (3 Crew: Driver/Gunners)
  520 kg Armor (13 points of TL C BAR 5, 5/3/3/2)
2,000 kg 4 RL-10s
  100 kg Basic Fire Control (+1 to hit)
   36 kg Ammunition (60 bursts)
  200 kg External Cargo
  145 kg Fuel (2,000 km range)

A pair of utility helicopters to move the Baron around his hold quickly.  Can strap a squad to benches on the outside like a Little Bird if pressed (with reduced speed).
1,000 kg Total
230 kg Chassis
 80 kg 5 points BAR 2 armor (1 per location)
500 kg Engine (11/17, ICE, TL C)
150 kg 2x Seats
 40 kg Fuel

All together, it's a company of infantry, a company of "APCs", a company each of jeeps and rocket trucks, a lance of 'mechs, and a short squadron of 4 Guardian-Bs supported by two Boomerangs and two utility helicopters.  Not a bad battalion overall to defend fixed fortifications that include two Snipers.

EDIT: Corrected design information (thanks to gomiville!) and added forces per Liam.
« Last Edit: 06 June 2020, 22:07:18 by Daryk »

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
Re: Baronies of Foxhaven
« Reply #1 on: 01 April 2017, 10:47:16 »
I like this handy little periphery force
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,20515.0.html - Part 1

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,52013.0.html - Part 2

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,79196.0.html - Part 3

gomiville

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2017, 14:03:23 »
Great little, low-tech force. O0

Just an optional thing, but you might want to bump the mass of the van to allow some cargo for the onboard troops.

The seats in SVs are 75kg, but an foot infantry grunt (not anti-mech trained) is 85kg.  I always figured fully equipped infantry require a little more than just a seat, to fit in their weapon, a ruck, etc.  So, for every 75kg seat, include 10kg cargo for their kit.

Your van is coming out 2kg over, for me (501kg engine, 36kg fuel), but that's probably just rounding error.  But if you include cargo:
3610kg Small Wheeled SV, Tech C
Chassis (Tech C, Off-Road, ): 748kg
Engine (5/8, Tech C ICE): 524kg
Fuel (700km range): 37kg
Armor (20pts Tech C BAR 5): 800kg
Seating (12, 2 crew, 10 troops): 900kg
Cargo (10kg/troop, +1kg): 101kg
RL10 (Forward, no fire control, +2 to hit): 500kg
Cost: 25,516cb

The civilian vehicle it could have been modified from could have been this:
3610kg Small Wheeled SV, Tech C
Chassis (Tech C, Off-Road, ): 748kg
Engine (5/8, Tech C ICE): 524kg
Fuel (700km range): 37kg
Armor (8pts Tech C BAR 2): 128kg
Seating (2 crew): 150kg
Cargo: 2023kg
Cost: 5,563cb
Nice basic truck, carrying 2 tons.  Probably have a few of these in the baron's motor pool, hauling ammo, etc.  It could also haul 20 troops packed into the back, for basic transportation or the most efficient way to haul guys around for riot control.
« Last Edit: 01 April 2017, 14:21:11 by gomiville »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #3 on: 01 April 2017, 15:01:30 »
Thanks!  I don't normally build SVs, so I'm not surprised I made a mistake.  To provide just a bit more margin, I'll go with:
Step Van
3,750 kg Total
  777 kg Chassis (Wheeled, Off Road, TL C)
  544 kg Engine (TL C, ICE, 5/8)
  150 kg Crew Seats (2, Driver and Gunner)
  850 kg Infantry Compartment (10 Foot Troops)
  800 kg 20 TL C BAR 5 Armor (5 per facing)
  500 kg Roof Rack RL-10 (forward facing, no fire control (+2 to hit))
   54 kg Fuel (1,000 km range)
   75 kg Jump Seat/Extra Cargo

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #4 on: 01 April 2017, 15:58:28 »
Which is why I went for the Wheeled APC and Jeep.

I mean, what's an Armored Car but a civilian APC, that's wheeled. Arm them with Portable MGs, a pair of SRMs or even a five-tube LRM auncher. The Jeep is a civie job similarly armed, just no LRM tubes. And I also took the liberty of buying a pair of lances of AC/10 Hetzers, swapping four of them for Armored Transports by stripping the cannon and ammo out. One has SRMs, it's used as a nasty surprise with the other four AC/10's.

Another pair of Scorpion Lances with equal SRM and LRM thrown in, having the Deleon 5 repurposed for my Infantry to use as Feild Guns.  And of course the Infantry themselves:

3x 10-Trooper Guppy Squad:
8x AutoRifle and Bayonet
1x Portable MG and Bayonet
1x AutoRifle and Paramedic

I just realised I have a " small " group of Guardian-B's... that's what? Four or less? A Triple maybe...?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #5 on: 01 April 2017, 16:10:14 »
You'd have to ask Liam's Ghost about how many Guardians is a "small" number, but he did explicitly say combat vehicles are right out for the Barons.  Only the Duke has those...

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Miss Chitty finds your honor rules quaint.
« Reply #6 on: 02 April 2017, 04:51:31 »
Around four Guardians. Maybe also a few boomerangs.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

(indirect accessory to the) Slayer of Monitors!

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #7 on: 02 April 2017, 04:53:49 »
Four and a few Boomerangs... cool!  Thanks Liam!

Also, I just noticed that pesky "maximum armor factor" table for support vehicles... I'll be editing accordingly shortly.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #8 on: 02 April 2017, 05:33:40 »
Corrections to all three vehicles:
Step Van
3,750 kg Total
  777 kg Chassis (Wheeled, Off-Road, TL C)
  544 kg Engine (ICE, 5/8)
  225 kg Crew Seats (3 Crew: Driver/Gunners)
1,000 kg Infantry Compartment (one squad of 10)
  320 kg Armor (8 points of TL C BAR 5, 2 per facing)
  500 kg Roof Rack RL-10 (forward facing)
   25 kg Basic Fire Control for the RL-10 (+1 to hit)
   12 kg Portable Machine Gun (forward facing)
    1 kg Basic Fire Control for the Portable Machine Gun (+1 to hit)
   30 kg Ammunition for the Portable Machine Gun (50 bursts)
  250 kg Cargo (could be Paramedic Equipment)
   66 kg fuel (1,200 km range)

Scout Jeep
1,000 kg total
  207 Chassis (Wheeled, Off-Road, TL C)
  425 kg Engine (ICE, 9/14)
  150 kg Seats (2 Crew: Driver/Gunner)
    2 kg Turret
   80 kg Armor (5 points TL C BAR 2: 1 per facing)
   15 kg Ammunition (25 bursts)
   23 kg Cargo
   85 kg Fuel (2,000 km range)

Rocket Truck
4,999 Total
1,035 Chassis (Wheeled, Off-Road, TL C)
  725 kg Engine (ICE, 5/8)
  450 kg Seats (6 Crew: Driver/Gunners)
  360 kg Armor (9 points of TL C BAR 5, 3/2/2/2)
2,000 kg 4 RL-10s
  100 kg Basic Fire Control (+1 to hit)
   30 kg Ammunition (50 bursts)
  200 kg Cargo
   86 kg Fuel (1,200 km range)

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
« Reply #9 on: 02 April 2017, 10:36:07 »
suggested visuals (if you want them)

for the armored vans/APC, i actually went with the Unimog, a fairly common and popular german built truck in the less developed parts of the world

a "normal" Unimog (they are highly adaptable) look something like this:

but some police forces and military's have ordered light armored models, like this one:

for the Scout Car, the Panhard VBL lept to mind. this is another fairly common vehicle (french this time), classified as an armored car but really just an armored recon jeep.

for the rocket truck, the numerous variants of the Russian BM-21 Grad MLRS would fit best. for this, i'd say the WR-40 Langusta created by the Polish (a Grad rocket system on a newer truck) might fit well:
« Last Edit: 02 April 2017, 10:38:09 by glitterboy2098 »

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #10 on: 02 April 2017, 11:48:42 »
Very nice!  I think the Panhard might look a little too much like a "combat vehicle" for Liam's purposes, though...

Dragon Cat

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Not Dead Until I Say So
« Reply #11 on: 02 April 2017, 12:38:55 »
I think they are alright a combat vehicle would be a lot bigger and more enclosed

It's hard to think of size but I always see true combat vehicles as big brutish vehicles while these are more utilitarian
My three main Alternate Timeline with Thanks fan-fiction threads are in the links below. I'm always open to suggestions or additions to be incorporated so if you feel you wish to add something feel free. There's non-canon units, equipment, people, events, erm... Solar Systems spread throughout so please enjoy

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,20515.0.html - Part 1

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,52013.0.html - Part 2

https://bg.battletech.com/forums/index.php/topic,79196.0.html - Part 3

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #12 on: 02 April 2017, 12:46:55 »
Very nice!  I think the Panhard might look a little too much like a "combat vehicle" for Liam's purposes, though...

As long as mechanically it's a support vehicle, it's good.  A guy can do wonders to the look of an SUV with bolt on armor panels, and the Barons can't just rely on their mechs to intimidate the peasants.
Good news is the lab boys say the symptoms of asbestos poisoning show an immediate latency of 44.6 years. So if you're thirty or over you're laughing. Worst case scenario you miss out on a few rounds of canasta, plus you've forwarded the cause of science by three centuries. I punch those numbers into my calculator, it makes a happy face.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #13 on: 02 April 2017, 13:04:53 »
Cool... The Panhard does look pretty intimidating with that Ma Deuce up there, though I think a "Portable Machine Gun" is closer to an M60 (with the M2 being the "Support Machine Gun" and the M240 being the "Semi-Portable"; I have a whole thread on that around here somewhere...).

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #14 on: 02 April 2017, 13:42:05 »
unfortunately all the images of Panhard VBL's with anything lighter were terrible images (and don't have the turret specified in your stats)

considering that the support MG is equal to a mech MG by the rules, and mech MG's are usually fluffed as ranging from .50cal Gatlings all the way up to 20mm Gatlings, i think a bit of fudge factor can be applied.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #15 on: 02 April 2017, 14:31:57 »
I thought the Support MG was equal to the 'mech-scale Light MG?  It's got the 2/4/6 range and does only 1 point of TW damage, after all...

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #16 on: 02 April 2017, 14:46:37 »
I thought the Support MG was equal to the 'mech-scale Light MG?  It's got the 2/4/6 range and does only 1 point of TW damage, after all...

The weapons equivalence dates back to the old days of battletech before light machineguns. It never fit great.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #17 on: 02 April 2017, 14:50:13 »
Hmmm... I wonder if back in the old days they were figuring two infantry MGs (per squad) was equivalent to a 'mech machine gun.  That would at least account for the damage.

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • And I think it's gonna be a long, long time...
« Reply #18 on: 02 April 2017, 15:06:07 »
Hey, are any of the support vehicles in, say, TRO:VA available in MegaMek/MekHQ?
"Does anyone know where the love of God goes / When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
-- Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #19 on: 02 April 2017, 19:43:53 »
Inspired by Tegyrius' excellent write up of the Barony of Greenfan, here's a bit more on the Barony of Trent.

The Barony of Trent is one of the smallest holdings on Foxhaven, being little more than a suburb of the Duke's own hold.  A significant number of the residents commute via the excellent road network into the planetary capital every day from the outlying "bedroom communities".  Trenton itself hosts a modest light vehicle factory that employs a majority of the residents that don't commute on its several production lines.  Between the half dozen outlying settlements and Trenton are rolling hills given over to cattle ranches owned by the Baron's closest supporters.  This carefully managed greenspace is why the Baron's troops use vehicles with reinforced suspension for off-road use despite the extensive road network that links the various communities.

The Baron's "castle" is centered on the plateau above Trenton that was used as a secondary landing site by the refugees fleeing the Succession Wars when the spaceport at the capital overflowed.  The resulting half dozen craters have since been connected by deep trenches, and filled by a century's worth of carefully husbanded rainfall.  Discarded shipping containers from the landing were filled with concrete and now form a wall connecting the dedicated fortifications at the six corners.

Inside the "castle", the majority of the space is given over to parking for the Baron's forces, including a robust engineering unit, and a short landing strip for four Guardian-B fighters and two Boomerang spotter planes.  A pair of light utility helicopters share a corner of the hangar, and ensure the Baron is always the first to respond to a summons from the Duke.

On the opposite side of the complex from the air strip, the four huge 'mech bays house the Baron's base of power: the two Wolverines and two Griffins originally led by his ancestor.  Given their ammunition requirements, it's little wonder Trent has always been one of the Duke's most loyal supporters.  Baron Trent has managed to maintain four simulator pods in working condition, thus helping his lance train as a team, though the personal dynamics make this something of a challenge.

Baron Karl Trent pilots Antikythera, his well preserved Wolverine, with pride and skill.  It retains its original electronics (Command Mech and Improved Comms quirks), but fortunately its jump jets have long been replaced with more reliable models than the troublesome Northrup 12000s (no Difficult to Maintain quirk, but retains Cramped Cockpit).  In his 40s, the Baron has six children, all of whom are in training to run various parts of the human machinery that makes the Barony run.

Dame Jessica Ewing pilots the Barony's other Wolverine (a WVR-6M model), Red.  Her grandparents had to surrender some of Red's precious original electronics to keep the Baron's machine running (does not have Command Mech quirk, but retains Improved Comms), but as a result, her cockpit is much roomier than his (does not have Cramped Cockpit quirk).  Relatively young when wounds sidelined her mother, Dame Jessica is a cautious combatant who prefers to keep her distance (Range Master (Long) SPA), something that troubles the Baron.  Now in her late 30s, she is under some pressure to produce an heir before it's too late, though her propensity to keep her distance seems to extend to her personal relationships as well.  She spends as little time as possible at the castle, mostly to avoid Sir Eric, but also because she prefers the solitude of her ranch.

Old enough to be the Baron's mother, Dame Margaret Lawrence is maintaining a friendly rivalry with Sir Alistair Mackenzie-Morse to see who can stay in the cockpit longer.  This of course troubles her children, all of whom are more than competent, but are only allowed to pilot her Griffin, Parthian, when she allows it.  In light of this, the Baron has arranged for Parthian to be the "ready" 'mech at the castle, so there's more opportunity than one might otherwise expect.  Dame Margaret spends most of her time running her ranch with the same iron determination that has kept her at the controls of Parthian all these years.

Sir Eric Hamilton is an old friend of the Baron, and trained alongside him for years in his family's Griffin, Rover.  He's an outstanding pilot, and particularly adept with firing and jumping (Jumping Jack SPA).  He recently gave up pursuit of Dame Jessica, and is now courting one of Dame Margaret's daughters.  It seems to be going better than his previous effort, but that set a fairly low bar.  Fortunately, Dame Margaret appears to approve.  At the moment, Sir Eric is dividing time not spent at the castle between his own ranch and Dame Margaret's.

Dame Emily Borden leads the Baron's air wing, and is equally skilled behind the controls of all three air frames.  Her children are still too young to fly, but she fortunately has a number of cousins who are trained, as the planet's air forces are not known for their high survival rates.  Her siblings run the family's two parts factories, which feed the Baron's vehicle plant in Trenton.

Captain Sir Charles Morris commands the Baron's household troops while his wife runs their extensive ranch.  His oldest daughter, Mary, is a platoon commander and eager to fill her father's shoes when he finally retires. The Morris family is the only non-MechWarrior clan to hold a ranch.

Dame Heather Falls runs the Baron's motor pool with the help of a wide network of children, cousins and siblings.  Various relatives drive the troop transports, scout jeeps, rocket trucks and engineering vehicles, while others turn the wrenches that keep them all running.  The Falls family owns several service companies that support the Baron's plant in Trenton, and seem to make a more than decent living at it.

The six outlying communities are: Ewing, Lawrenceville, Hamilton, Bordentown, Morrisville, and Fallsington.

Utility Helicopters (if approved by Liam):
1,000 kg Total
230 kg Chassis
 80 kg 5 points BAR 2 armor (1 per location)
500 kg Engine (11/17, ICE, TL C)
150 kg 2x Seats
 40 kg Fuel
« Last Edit: 03 April 2017, 18:55:00 by Daryk »

Tegyrius

• Master Sergeant
  • They Are Not Our Friends
« Reply #20 on: 02 April 2017, 20:32:17 »
Awesome!

I see you taunting me with your excellent road network.  :)

I very much like the idea of having an "alert-five" Mech at the castle, particularly for a holding that's so close to the Duke's own.  Also, the Lawrence/Mackenzie-Morse rivalry makes me grin.

Really digging on the motor pool being an extended family affair, too.  That, and the attendant knighthood for the family head, both make sense in a setting like this, where the conventional forces really are the backbone of most conflict and a vital part of daily operations.

This is rapidly turning into a pocket setting that could be viable for anything from one-on-one duels (perhaps to first breach rather than to destruction) to full-up Alpha Strike battalion-scale battles to a nasty political AToW campaign.  This is a place where a lance action really can tip the political balance of a planet.
Some places remain unknown because no one has gone there.  Others remain unknown because no one has come back.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #21 on: 02 April 2017, 20:51:30 »
Thanks!  I hope Liam likes it too... ::)

imperator

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #22 on: 03 April 2017, 04:40:54 »
I'm so stealing this for my against the Bot campaign!!  Foxhaven can be the North Continent with the south made up with weaker Mech units, but stronger infantry/cavalry, more vehicles, and Some TRO 1945 panzer companies action for the remaining vehicles. No fighters except for 1940s german stuff and not many of those in the south. It's already divolved into a Barony war plus pirate attack, with the ever increasing border skirmishes with tribal gangs in Technicals and primitive tanks( Mostly motorized and mechanized bolt action rifle infantry with Grenade launchers, but throw in a few TRO 1945 British and american tanks. Just for fun)
Their is no problem Jump Jets and an assault class auto-cannon can't handle.

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #23 on: 03 April 2017, 18:27:39 »
So now we have the Barony of Trent, the Barony of Greenfan, and the Barony of Barony of Ouachita. This is going well.

Daryk

• Lieutenant General
« Reply #24 on: 03 April 2017, 18:55:48 »
Sweet, thanks Liam! O0

Perhaps we should ask the mods to merge the threads down here...

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #25 on: 03 April 2017, 19:36:25 »
So now we have the Barony of Trent, the Barony of Greenfan, and the Barony of Barony of Ouachita. This is going well.
The Barony of Torrealba, as well, ruled by the Right Honorabla Graciela Cisneros, the Lady of the Morning Sun and Mistress of the Sunrise Tower.
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #26 on: 03 April 2017, 21:24:32 »
guess i should throw together one too.

Liam's Ghost

• Lieutenant Colonel
« Reply #27 on: 03 April 2017, 22:54:39 »
I still need to throw together the fourteenth Baron and the grand duke's holdings. I'm claiming sickness and not the time I wasted today playing card games and minecraft.

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
« Reply #28 on: 04 April 2017, 00:36:35 »
Now I guess I have something to keep me occupied in class rather than actually paying attention to a college 100 level intro class.

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • And I think it's gonna be a long, long time...
« Reply #29 on: 04 April 2017, 10:50:38 »
Just to make sure I'm clear, Foxhaven has at least one moon, right?
"Does anyone know where the love of God goes / When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
-- Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"