Author Topic: AToW programs?  (Read 136 times)

Black_Knyght

• Lieutenant
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
AToW programs?
« on: 07 October 2017, 17:44:44 »
For CBT there exists MegaMekLab, HeavyMetalPro, and Solaris Skunk Works to make creating mechs and vehicles and such easier. Any chance there's some program or tool out there that makes creating AToW role-playing characters easier?

Daryk

• Major
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
Re: AToW programs?
« Reply #1 on: 07 October 2017, 18:09:19 »
A few of us have posted spreadsheets in this very sub-forum...

Black_Knyght

• Lieutenant
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
« Reply #2 on: 07 October 2017, 18:39:58 »
Are there any in particular you'd recommend?

I've played MW3 a lot, but am completely new to AToW so I was hoping a program existed that might give me a little better understanding of things.

Restemayer

• Recruit
« Reply #3 on: 07 October 2017, 18:58:19 »
Working on it... I'm currently about a quarter of the way through stage 4.  Give me a couple of weeks to finish up character creation and implement PDF export.
EDIT:  Sorry... didn't expect images to show up so massive.  Replaced with links and thumbnails instead.

« Last Edit: 07 October 2017, 19:11:46 by Restemayer »

Daryk

• Major
  • The Double Deuce II/II-σ
« Reply #4 on: 07 October 2017, 19:00:20 »
I am of course biased toward my own, but I understand a number of people find Monbvol's easier to use.  Mine is more of an accounting aid for the creation process, and requires some familiarity with the rules.

monbvol

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I think I've seen that somewhere before...
« Reply #5 on: 12 October 2017, 23:09:23 »
I don't pimp mine out too much anymore because I've stopped supporting it and there are some flaws as well as it still requires some knowledge of the rules and how to sort stuff in spreadsheets as well as defining print ranges for best effect.