Author Topic: North Carolina Battletech -need more players  (Read 1371 times)

DMFITZ

• Recruit
North Carolina Battletech -need more players
« on: 11 October 2017, 14:21:27 »
I'm looking for up to 5 more players in the Ft. Bragg North Carolina area. I currently have a couple players already but would like more.

I'm looking for adult players. Civilian and military.  Smoking -on the patio outside. I usually do 1 Battletech game per month for the campaign but I can also do the occasional adhoc lance on lance slug fest just for fun.

We use actual terrain, miniatures, and buildings on a 14 x 4 foot battle table with plexiglass overlay and square grid. I have enough hills, trees, and buildings to fill the entire table several times over. We use tape measure for anything that doesn't have grids. 1 inch = 5 feet.

I also have a wall mounted magnetic star map with plenty of ship and terrain icons. There is also a very large mat for space borne activities on tabletop. I have more than enough painted Mechs, Tanks, Infantry stands, and VTOLs so you are not required to bring anything for the game except your own pilot character sheets as needed.

I mix a little RPG with the table top battles but we have at least one battle every game.

DMFITZ

• Recruit
Re: North Carolina Battletech -need more players
« Reply #1 on: 06 January 2019, 11:44:15 »
Just bumping this up.