Author Topic: The Joint Strike Force  (Read 1556 times)

sp111kg

• Corporal
  • Clan Wolf
The Joint Strike Force
« on: 12 October 2017, 18:52:28 »
Welcome to the JSF Recruitment Portal.

The JSF is a rapid reaction for that is only hours away from mobilization and deployment on the planet anywhere.

The Planet of Renatia is largely left to its own desires. Our fair republic trades well and gets along with others.

But when Mercs or hostile forces try to invade, and before the Marines, Army and Airforce can respond, the JSF is there.

Why Join the JSF?
Well, first off you may have heard of C3 recently. While not new, it is new to us. The JSF is currently field testing C3 systems which will allow our forces unheard of firepower concentration. Currently, the Battlion Hammer Dawn is fielding the C3.
Or perhaps you'd like to rain terror on your enemy, Howitzers and Recon helicopters working hand in hand to obliterate hostiles. Look no further than Ragnork Battalion.
What about Tanks? Well yes, the JSF has tanks. The Battlion known as Thumper has the tanks you want. Moving slowly but hitting with the force of a mech, this battlion is your main hitter.

Lastly we have two Infantry centric forces. The Mechanized Battlion QB moves fast, deploys fast and holds, while Valkryra has the newest in Vertical Envelopment.

So what are you waiting for, enlist today.

NOTE
JSF recruits from Active Service Branches.  1 Year of service required prior to JSF Training. JSF Recruiters will direct you to appropriate Branches.

OOC
Will be updating this with my experiments with Alpha Strike. Recently made two 200 point units of IS forces with interconnectivity in the form of C3 systems. Feel free to comment on my force lists once I start posting them.
sp111kg