Author Topic: This is Clangluna..........  (Read 132511 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Re: This is Clangluna..........
« Reply #690 on: 17 July 2017, 00:08:47 »
*Wrangler holds up a large signs stating. 

<<"WE ARE OUT OF BEER!  ARTILLERY FIRED BEER FROM THE CANONS.  BLAME CLARKE">>

WHY IN THE HELL ARE WE FIRING BEER SHELLS FROM THE LONG TOMS IF WE ARE OUT OF BEER? THAT'S BEER ABUSE!
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #691 on: 17 July 2017, 12:44:37 »
It's all we had in the armory.
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #692 on: 17 July 2017, 13:26:48 »
*Meanwhile else where......beer kegs land in residential district near Luna City....or Clangluna City.*

(Resident Male) <<What the hell!!! There more landing on us!! The houses are getting holes in them!!>>
(Resident Male 2) <<Why you bitch'in?  Were getting more free beer man!!!>>
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"How do you defeat a Dragau? Shoot the damn thing. Lots." - Jellico 
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants
-Editor on Battletech Fanon Wiki

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #693 on: 18 July 2017, 00:55:32 »
What the hell? Things are worse with ClarkeMarik in charge! We ran out of beer!

Now we got to go raid the AFFS thread.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #694 on: 18 July 2017, 01:54:59 »
The AFFS thread is more of a Scotch thread, preferably Knockando
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #695 on: 18 July 2017, 14:23:08 »
Don't care. They have alcohol. We don't.

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #696 on: 18 July 2017, 18:23:00 »
At first, I thought I was going to have to burn this place down, but now I see I'm going to have to save the Molotov cocktails so I have something to drink.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #697 on: 18 July 2017, 21:56:17 »
Let's saddle up and drop fast company of medium mechs on them so we can get in and out with the booze!
"Men, fetch the Urbanmechs.  We have an interrogation to attend to." - jklantern
"No, it's a "Most Awesome Blues Brothers scene Reenactment EVER" waiting to happen." VotW Destrier - Weirdo  
"It's 200 LY to Sian, we got a full load of shells, a half a platoon of Grenadiers, it's exploding outside, and we're wearing flak jackets." VoTW Destrier - Misterpants

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #698 on: 18 July 2017, 23:26:42 »
At first, I thought I was going to have to burn this place down, but now I see I'm going to have to save the Molotov cocktails so I have something to drink.

Wow, that's an unexpected side effect! :O :)
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #699 on: 19 July 2017, 05:57:41 »
Wow, that's an unexpected side effect! :O :)
Molotov will give you heart burn.  Still it's liquor... [drool]

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #700 on: 19 July 2017, 06:58:41 »
Molotov is fill with vodka comrade.  Make you stronk; keep you warm.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #701 on: 19 July 2017, 08:49:33 »
Molotov is fill with vodka comrade.  Make you stronk; keep you warm.
Not if the fool left it on fire!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #702 on: 20 July 2017, 00:38:22 »
He still right. Make you stronk, keep you warm because you on fire.   }:)

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #703 on: 20 July 2017, 01:27:24 »
I prefer to drink vodka pure and cold.  Just like the people in Moscow. :)

Hmmmm....Moscow!!!!!
Five rounds, rapid!

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #704 on: 20 July 2017, 02:21:59 »
Vodka only on fire if bottle break.  Till then only towel.
Hot towel 5 star hotel luxury.

Is high quality drink then no?

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #705 on: 20 July 2017, 02:29:47 »
Just give me some Stoli, comrade. :) [drool]
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #706 on: 20 July 2017, 05:43:05 »
We still raiding?  The shelves is bare of booze...

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #707 on: 22 July 2017, 03:06:01 »
[Off in the distance a Buccaneer dropship with AFFS markings lands and taxis up. The main gangway on the back of the dropship opens up and a single loadermech walks out carrying a pallet. As it gets closer it becomes apparent the pallet is loaded with crates of Vodka and is being piloted by Achoo. As he gets closer it becomes apparent that Achoo is singing happily.]

be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things
[klunk as the crate is placed gently on the ground] I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nuffin' my head all full of stuffin'

My heart all full of pain.

[The loadermech returns to the dropship and reemerges carrying another palet, which as it gets closer is apparently rum. Achoo is still happily singing]

If I only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could stink a stunk I never stunk before.
And then I'd fart,
[klunk as the crate is placed gently on the ground]and stink some some more.
I would not be just a nuffin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.

[The loadermech returns to the dropship and reemerges carrying another palet, which as it gets closer is apparently Coke. Achoo is still happily singing]

I yump up on my horsie and my butt it is a pain
I stepped in all the horsie doo yust like this guy, Yohn Wayne

[Achoo tosses the crate of Coke aside] I don't know why anyone would ruin perfectly good rum cutting it with that crap! Where was I...oh, I remember!
My girlfriend's name is Gertrude; she vorks in a saloon
Her face is like der fjord, but she has der really big boobs

[Achoo does this same sort of thing two dozen more times, dropping off booze he stole from the AFFS dummies while they were not paying attention. He then sells the dropship to some short blue Wombat wearing a trenchcoat and a hat, uses the loadermech to kick the Wombat into the open loading ramp on the dropship, which closes as the dropship begins to taxi away. Achoo walks the loadermech back, climbs down and opens a bottle of vodka.]

Get yer mugs scallywags 'n join me in a toast t' our departed matey, former operator o' this gods forsaken Luna 'n genrally a nefarious freebooter, th' mighty Clangador! May he rest in peace 'n his enemies rest in pieces! Cheers!

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #708 on: 22 July 2017, 09:06:37 »
Clangs avatar is gone forever, wonder what the mods would do now with his account? Do they close it or keep it for prosperity?

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #709 on: 24 July 2017, 07:00:06 »
*Wombat secretly arrives on the scene. He sniff and look about and notices truetanker, the walking tank-person.  Remember Clangador needs a memorial, quickly dismantles truetanker’s tank parts while he sleeping off a night of drinking and uses it with some spare BoP parts to make a Clangador statue with a beer in the status’s hand held up high with Achoo’s wallet attached to the statue behind aka in it’s back pocket .*

BirdofPrey

• Major
« Reply #710 on: 24 July 2017, 16:50:26 »
Wait a minute.
Using fine BoP Industries products to make a Clang memorial doesn't seem right.  I'm sure Clang-a-Corp has a crate-o-junk somewhere.

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #711 on: 24 July 2017, 16:57:12 »
Wait a minute.
Using fine BoP Industries products to make a Clang memorial doesn't seem right.  I'm sure Clang-a-Corp has a crate-o-junk somewhere.
There collector addition stuff now.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
« Reply #712 on: 24 July 2017, 22:15:49 »
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! Mopar spelling! They're over there, and will be delivered the wherever their buyer wants them sent.

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #713 on: 27 July 2017, 01:28:13 »
As the Pope of Cangluna and the Marshal of the Clangluna Armed Forces I herby assume Control of Clangluna.  This was the wishes of the Emperor. 

As such we will have free beer and olives.  Clang liked olives. 

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #714 on: 27 July 2017, 05:28:01 »
Clang like Olive?  You realize Popeye would smacked him into next week if he tried lay hands on her right?

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #715 on: 28 July 2017, 23:19:19 »
As the Pope of Cangluna and the Marshal of the Clangluna Armed Forces I herby assume Control of Clangluna.  This was the wishes of the Emperor. 

As such we will have free beer and olives.  Clang liked olives.

YOU DARE TAKE CLANGLUNA FROM ME AFTER I WAS APP...

Wait, free beer and olives?  :O   [drool]  You can have it!  No, really, I was running this place into the ground anyways. :)
Five rounds, rapid!

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #716 on: 29 July 2017, 14:16:57 »
Clarke. we finally got more beer thanks to singlehandedly Achoo raided the Davies's stockpiles.
Don't be doing something silly with it!!

Achoo....how did you do a raid with a single civilian dropship?  Did you get into shenanigans over therE?

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
« Reply #717 on: 30 July 2017, 03:46:25 »
Clang like Olive?  You realize Popeye would smacked him into next week if he tried lay hands on her right?

I said olives not Oive   [blank]

Wrangler

• Colonel
  • Dang it!
    • Battletech Fanon Wiki
« Reply #718 on: 30 July 2017, 06:14:15 »
I said olives not Oive   [blank]
Sorry, it was your synthesized 1980s Chrysler LeBaron electronic-voice you got.  It made it sound different!  ;)

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
« Reply #719 on: 30 July 2017, 07:08:06 »
I thought it was a random Techno-rap being played! Like someone making a record would do...

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

Register