Author Topic: AU Design Request - Combat Jumpship 3145  (Read 820 times)

Tyler Jorgensson

• Captain
AU Design Request - Combat Jumpship 3145
« on: 23 March 2017, 00:42:01 »
So while my Aerotech books are in the mail need some help with some design work. The AU I'm working with basically has the Jihad kick off a decade later and the end result is opposite the ROTS with MASSIVE Military buildup. Fast forward a century and everyone is living in SL-era Fleets, Divisions, and what not. Mercs have fleets and planets, and the Successor Lords are back to causing the Sixth or Seventh Galaxy Wide War (I lost count).

The ship being worked on is a combat style Jumpship as sort of a cheaper alternative to full fledged Warships. A cross between a Star Lord and a Comitus. You have about two weeks to submit designs, questions comments and concerns are valid and reasonable and expected. (Thanks in advance!)

Basic Requirements

Six Docking Collars - The idea is it will be able to carry a good sized assault force of mixed arms alongside PWS support

12 Aerospace Bays/Four Small Craft - Two squadrons of fighters and four small craft allow it to serve as a minor carrier, or add additional support to a mission.

AA Guns/Armor - A good combination of guns and armor to defend itself from moderate threats.