Author Topic: Battletech Grinder at Game HQ in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma April 29, 2017  (Read 1469 times)

faithless

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • I am a meat popsicle.
Tomorrow, Saturday April 29, 2017,  I will be running Battletech Grinder as a part of Tabletop Day 2017 at Game HQ in Oklahoma City, OK.

Battletech Grinder is a progressive free-for-all Battlemech combat, designed to transition players from the introductory scenario to the full scope and technology of the Battletech Total Warfare Core rule set.   

Players begin with a light Battlemech, equipped with the most basic weapons.  When that unit is destroyed in combat, the player re-enters the Grinder with a more powerful Battlemech equipped with more advanced weapons and new equipment, and this continues until the player commands the most advanced and deadly units in the game. Players can play as long as they wish, leave, and return during the scheduled event listing if they wish due to the continuous nature of the Grinder. Each player will be given a pilot card so you can keep track of your progress. Grinder can accommodate from 2 to 14 players. All materials are provided.

** We will not have a dedicated bootcamp table, but if any new players or people who would like to learn to play I can give you one-on-one instruction.
Demo Agent #715
Game HQ Oklahoma City, OK
Carolina Comics Lawton, OK
Oklahoma Battletech Group on Facebook

Register