Author Topic: MekHQ and OS/Rocket launchers  (Read 1596 times)

JenniferinaMAD

• Warrant Officer
MekHQ and OS/Rocket launchers
« on: 14 May 2017, 23:49:52 »
Hi, I have a question. I tried to search for older threads, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to the more recent mekHQ versions.

How do I reload One-Shot or Rocket launcher weapons?  I have a number of battle armour squads with OS SRM2s, and I can't figure out how to reload these weapons without loading a savegame (which for some reason resets spent OS launchers to be fully loaded but feels like a cheat).

On meks I could edit the component to be destroyed and then replace them in the repair bay (though that seems both fiddly and costly in tech-hours for what sounds like a simpler task?). But in BA I can't mark specific components as destroyed, just the whole suit, which are a lot harder to replace while on a contract.

Is there button/menu option for this or is it not yet implemented?

Giovanni Blasini

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • And I think it's gonna be a long, long time...
Re: MekHQ and OS/Rocket launchers
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2017, 00:13:50 »
Usually for me they reload automatically, but sometimes I find they get stuck. At that point, I save the game, close MekHQ, reopen it, and reload my save point, at which point the rocket launchers reload.
"Does anyone know where the love of God goes / When the waves turn the minutes to hours?"
-- Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"

Register