Author Topic: Where to get the best Thai food in the Inner Sphere?  (Read 1414 times)

CrossfirePilot

• Captain
Where to get the best Thai food in the Inner Sphere?
« on: 04 October 2017, 21:06:57 »
I am going to try my hand at some fan fiction, are there any planets that are predominately Thai?

Easy

• Warrant Officer
Re: Where to get the best Thai food in the Inner Sphere?
« Reply #1 on: 04 October 2017, 21:48:43 »
cleanup
« Last Edit: 29 May 2019, 18:17:35 by Easy »

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Re: Where to get the best Thai food in the Inner Sphere?
« Reply #2 on: 04 October 2017, 22:03:53 »
I am going to try my hand at some fan fiction, are there any planets that are predominately Thai?

"Eight Nine Three" (Steve Mohan Jr.) references a character eating at a Thai restaurant on Altais.
In "Fortress of Lies," Chef Bellwood serves the Governor Thai Saumon Oriental in a sweet cream ginger sauce on Ningpo (albeit aboard a DropShip, so that's not necessarily an indicator that Thai cuisine is particularly good on Ningpo)
In "Irreplaceable," Hanse Davion takes a date to a Korean-Thai fusion restaurant on Addicks
Larsha (CC - near the Periphery border) is noted as having a Malaysian culture, but the Caballeros character "Sassy" Cassie, a Larsha native, has a mixed heritage that includes Thai.
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

Register