Author Topic: Coyote saKhan Pazi Tchernovkov  (Read 1332 times)

Doctor Strangewob

• Recruit
Coyote saKhan Pazi Tchernovkov
« on: 27 November 2017, 23:53:23 »
I did a search for this and didn't see anything.  I apologize if there is already a thread. 

In FM Warden Clans, it says specifically that the Yotes elected 2 new khans on 3052.  One of them was Sullivan Koga.  It it also well established that saKhan Pazi Tchernovkov died in his annual test out in 3056.  Hence, according to FMWC, he was only elected in 3052.

I was looking through OTP Revival Trials and it puts Pazi T in the Grand Council for the invasion votes in 3048 and leading 38th Assault Cluster during the trials. 

Since I'm working on a personal Coyote project for my own enjoyment, where does Pazi T fit in?

Deadborder

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Technical Victory!
    • Elmer Studios Blog
Re: Coyote saKhan Pazi Tchernovkov
« Reply #1 on: 28 November 2017, 00:18:41 »
The way I see it, there are FIVE possible answers; presented in order of most to least likely.

1) New material trumps old and Pazi T was saKhan in 3048 and remained there until his death in 3056.

2) Error in OTP: Revival Trials that needs to be errata'd, replacing Pazi T with an as yet unnamed saKhan

3) We read the comment in FM:WC literally as the Coyotes elected two new Khans in 3052. That is, they elected one Khan, something happened to him and then they elected another. Pazi T remains saKhan throughout.

4) Pazi T was saKhan in 3048 but was stood down from the position afterwards, possibly due to the Coyotes' performance in the trials. After 3052, he was re-elected.

5) The Pazi T who was saKhan in 3048 is a different one to the Pazi T who was elected saKhan in 3052. Not saying it couldn't happen, but it is a might silly.
Author of BattleCorps stories Grand Theft Agro and Zero Signal

How to Draw MegaMek Icons the Deadborder Way. Over 9000 so far. Determination or madness?

glitterboy2098

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • The Temple Grounds - My Roleplaying and History website
Re: Coyote saKhan Pazi Tchernovkov
« Reply #2 on: 28 November 2017, 02:37:17 »
also possible that he was saKhan already, and for some reason an election had to be held for it in 3052, and he wound up remaining in the office.

Register