Author Topic: Mass Repair Mass Salvage  (Read 1574 times)

Dahzer

• Recruit
Mass Repair Mass Salvage
« on: 04 February 2018, 16:30:23 »
Hey I’m trying to understand how to set the MRMS settings. I’m my current campaign I have just finished a contract, but near the end of this contract and after it while traveling to another I noticed something weird in my repair bay. I set what I thought were reasonable min BTH and max BTH, selected all the mechs for repairs and the appropriate other options I wanted. When I hit the MRMS button I noticed that I had a majority of my techs not repairing anything there time would stay the same as before I hit the button. Now because it was a high salvage contract and I had a few bigger scenarios ending with a base assault I have roughly 30 mechs in the repair bay (might be even more). I trying to determine if I just set the wrong numbers on the min and max or if I should be send to github.

Now I did change versions in between starting and finishing this contract could that have caused the issue?

What options have other people found that work well?

Jayof9s

• Captain
Re: Mass Repair Mass Salvage
« Reply #1 on: 08 February 2018, 15:01:54 »
One of the options you may have missed when setting your mass repair stuff is that the techs will by default focus on your 'Active' units only. So if you have a bunch of 'Mechs/tanks/etc. without a crew, the techs will ignore them unless you go modify the options to select inactive units as well.

Register