Author Topic: First Succession War - Taurian/Outworlds Units  (Read 1219 times)

BrokenMnemonic

• Lieutenant
First Succession War - Taurian/Outworlds Units
« on: 22 September 2017, 16:10:26 »
I've found an odd discrepancy in First Succession War that I think merits errata, but I'm not sure what I should report. The RAT Die Roll Modifiers by Combat Command Table on page 147 lists a number of units that don't show up on the list of periphery units on page 140: the 2nd and 3rd Baliggora Fusiliers, the Onverwacht Guards, the Blommenstein Demons, the Cerberus Watch, the 4th and 6th Ramora Regulars, the Trader Sentinels, the Pleiades Lancers and the 4th-8th Perdition Guards.

In addition, none of the Outworlds Alliance units listed on the Periphery forces table on page 140 appear on the RAT Die Roll Modifiers table on page 147. One or other table must be in error, but I'm not sure which; I'm inclined to say the table on page 147, because it also refers to the Taurian forces by Corps - I Corps to IV Corps - but the breakdown of units to Corps isn't included anywhere in First Succession War, so there's no way of knowing which units get which bonus other than the Taurian Guards and Pleiades Hussars.

It's more interesting than optimal, and therefore better. O0 - Weirdo