Author Topic: Map Making Tutorial  (Read 3540 times)

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
Map Making Tutorial
« on: 15 July 2015, 23:30:29 »
I've was poking around some of the VERY old posts on our site and a user made a map making guide back in 2011 for us to use.  It was never added even though we said we would.  Attached is a link to a dropbox folder that contains it.

Map Making Tutorial Guide

Enjoy.

MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord

Ironboot

• Sergeant
Re: Map Making Tutorial
« Reply #1 on: 16 July 2015, 07:18:05 »
Thank you! 
I have been working on a Mekwars server on and off for the past year.  I took a break when I got to the maps/terrian.  This answers a lot of questions I had.

ralgith

• Captain
    • Dylan's BattleTech Emporium
« Reply #2 on: 16 July 2015, 19:27:44 »
I've was poking around some of the VERY old posts on our site and a user made a map making guide back in 2011 for us to use.  It was never added even though we said we would.  Attached is a link to a dropbox folder that contains it.

Map Making Tutorial Guide

Enjoy.

Remind me this weekend and I'll add it if you don't have access to the drupal still.

Hammer

• Numerorum Malleo
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
    • MegaMek Website
« Reply #3 on: 16 July 2015, 21:42:31 »
Remind me this weekend and I'll add it if you don't have access to the drupal still.

I've added it to the SF site (outside of it freezing during the upload).  I do have access to the site but feel free to toss it up for me.  :)
MegaMek Projects Wiki
Bug Trackers
MegaMek Tracker
MekHQ Tracker
MegaMekLab Tracker
New Units and RAT's aren't added until after the 2 month release moratorium is passed.
Join the official MegaMek Discord