Author Topic: inconsequential Recordsheets  (Read 938 times)

Hptm. Streiger

• Lieutenant
  • 3d artist, spread sheet warrior, KTF
inconsequential Recordsheets
« on: 08 August 2017, 02:06:41 »
Some of you might already know this issue and I'm pretty sure some would already talked about it.... I'm just not able to find them (bad search-fu)

During my first look in the Recordsheets 3025 I found something i considered as mistake.
The Thunderbolt (till this day I knew that there are dozens of variants but I didn't had the recordsheets)
As you might guess its the placement of the missiles.
I give it to the fault of the "artwork" that placed the cockpit on the right side and the missiles on the left.
So for example the 5SS or the 5SE did inherit this placement by the look but not by the stats.
Because in the 5S the missile is obviously on the recordsheets right side.

With the reseen the art was replaced and did "follow" the 5S recordsheet - and everything could have been fine but the 9NAIS or 10SE again followed the "original" art - and placed the missile on the left (you know that work were the missile is clamped right below the cockpit)
Or think of the missile placement in MWO - a beauty on the 5S - a thorn in my eye on 7SE

For the beginning, what do you think about this topic?
Or already solved by you? Would you provide your "recordsheets"
There are some other designs that I found inconsequential - Banshee, Hauptmann, Gargoyle, Zeus-X.
Did you find some more?

I don't know if this is also a issue on tanks or aerospace fighters - if not this discussion might be moved to the sub-forum (sry for that mods)