Author Topic: Augusta, Georgia BattleTech group!  (Read 1091 times)

TerrasFallen

• Recruit
Augusta, Georgia BattleTech group!
« on: 28 October 2017, 23:52:52 »
Good Morning boys and girls! Time to turn and burn in Augusta! I'm part of a group that meets just about every Friday around 1800 in a store in the Grovetown area near Augusta, GA called Roll for Damage. We play a range of game types from "Poor Man's Lance", bottom of the barrel mechs and tech, to "March of the Gods", experimental and super pilots. We enjoy playing a range of rules including basic and pre-agreed Tac Ops and/or home-brew, or even alpha strike as the rare whim might take us. We are currently looking for more players to add to our group and you look exactly like the type we want! You! No not you I don't like your hat, who even wears a hat inside? The other one, yes you! Both Advanced and brand new players are welcome. No requirement for the mech minis to match your sheet or to even have minis, they make the printable paper tokens for a reason! We will not mock you for not having money to spend on mechs and will do our best to make sure you have at least one of our own mintures or tokens to play with, but if you do have your own to bring, we will admire them... and possibly salivate over their gloriously painted details. There will be a chat channel for group coordination available on the messenger app or possibly a discord depending on the payers that pop up. Details below.

TL;DR

What: Mech smashing goodness!
Region: Augusta, Georgia
Location: Roll for Damage, 110-D Harlem Grovetown Road, Grovetown, GA 30813
When: Fridays at 1800, sometimes setup lets us start at 1730
Required Gaming materials: Nothing but your love for the game and a deep seated need to crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!
TerrasFallen
The guy who does the thing

mighty midget

• Master Sergeant
Re: Augusta, Georgia BattleTech group!
« Reply #1 on: 29 October 2017, 09:59:03 »
I'm glad to hear there's a group gaming in Augusta at a time I can actually play.  I'll start making plans to come join y'all some Friday night.  Thanks for posting.

MM
Slavish adherance to formal ritual is a sign that one has nothing better to think about.

Register