Author Topic: Project Phoenix Redux: Marauder and Phoenix Hawks  (Read 2199 times)

Luciora

• Major
Project Phoenix Redux: Marauder and Phoenix Hawks
« on: 13 December 2017, 21:57:32 »
Phoenix Hawk 3K, changed the feet and swapped the Head for the Phoenix Crusader.

Phoenix Hawk 6D, repositioned the jump jets, re-posed the arms, hands, and modified the weapons slightly.  Added antennae to the head.

Maurauders 7D and 9D.  Playing around with different arm and leg configurations.  Changed the feet on the 9D for spare King Crab legs as well.

worktroll

• Ombudsman
  • Lieutenant General
  • 504th "Gateway" Division
    • There are Monsters in my Sky!
Re: Project Phoenix Redux: Marauder and Phoenix Hawks
« Reply #1 on: 14 December 2017, 21:53:42 »
The Crud head on the Pixie looks very "Rocket Man".

Any chance of side shots of the Marauders so I can see what you did with the arms?

W
* No, FASA wasn't big on errata - ColBosch
* The Housebook series is from the 80's and is the foundation of Btech, the 80's heart wrapped in heavy metal that beats to this day - Sigma
* To sum it up: FASAnomics: By Cthulhu, for Cthulhu - Moonsword
* Because Battletech is a conspiracy by Habsburg & Bourbon pretenders - MadCapellan
* The Hellbringer is cool, either way. It's not cool because it's bad, it's cool because it's bad with balls - Nightsky
* It was a glorious time for people who felt that we didn't have enough Marauder variants - HABeas2, re "Empires Aflame"

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 14 December 2017, 23:37:11 »
Here you go.  One has the arms pinned directly to the body
, the other has a styrene half pipe acting as shoulders and pinned to the bottom.
« Last Edit: 14 December 2017, 23:49:10 by Luciora »

Mwenski

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 01 March 2018, 10:55:22 »
I love those Phoenixhawks. Great mods. What did you use for the arms on the second one?

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #4 on: 01 March 2018, 11:13:09 »
Same arms, just repositioned very carefully and added the PP Griffin PPC instead to serve as the handheld laser.

I love those Phoenixhawks. Great mods. What did you use for the arms on the second one?

Mwenski

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #5 on: 01 March 2018, 16:33:21 »
Ah, that's perfect. Thank you kindly. You have excellent bit selection. I think the head on the 3K and the gun choice / repositioning (and extra barrels on the left arm) really gives the already great sculpt a unique look, and still keeps to the spirit of the Phoenixhawk