Author Topic: Inner Sphere attempts at cloning the mainstream Clan Iconics...  (Read 3058 times)

RevenVrake

• Master Sergeant
  • When in doubt, alpha strike!
Re: Inner Sphere attempts at cloning the mainstream Clan Iconics...
« Reply #30 on: 06 January 2018, 20:04:18 »
I'm for putting ammo in the legs so you can have your ammo trucks run up to the mech while its standing and reload it more quickly. Plus the legs usually are heavily armored.

Col Toda

• Captain
Re: Inner Sphere attempts at cloning the mainstream Clan Iconics...
« Reply #31 on: 08 January 2018, 08:52:29 »
Putting ammo in legs without CASE II   is begging to be a bad joke . My favorite Inner Sphere Clan inspired mech is the O-Bakemono . It was inspired by the Naga . It was developed in a rush so it only had proto omni features of ammo magazines sliding in and out like omni pods . I decided to design a full omni version but that was not worthwhile until 3095 when CASE II , Endo Composite IS , and Small Cockpit becomes Advanced tech . It had 36 Tons of Pod Space and cost about 22 million . The Prime had 2 Arrow IV launchers and 6 tons of ammo in the pod space , the fixed items was endo composite is was legs , center torso and head with med X-PULSE Laser in the head and at least 12 DHS in the engine and of course Standard armor

Register