Author Topic: (Answered) Construction stats for shipboard hydroponics bays?  (Read 2696 times)

Mendrugo

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Manei Tetatae
Looking through Strategic Ops, I see references to the Invader-class JumpShip's automated hydroponic bays, but no mention of it as an option when constructing a ship.

Is there an official figure for how much such a hydroponic bay would cost to put on a JumpShip, WarShip or Space Station? 
« Last Edit: 20 August 2012, 00:37:53 by Xotl »
"We have made of New Avalon a towering funeral pyre and wiped the Davion scourge from the universe.  Tikonov, Chesterton and Andurien are ours once more, and the cheers of the Capellan people nearly drown out the gnashing of our foes' teeth as they throw down their weapons in despair.  Now I am made First Lord of the Star League, and all shall bow down to me and pay homa...oooooo! Shiny thing!" - Maximillian Liao, "My Triumph", audio dictation, 3030.  Unpublished.

cray

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • How's it sit? Pretty cunning, don't you think?
Re: Construction stats for shipboard hydroponics bays?
« Reply #1 on: 25 March 2011, 16:08:08 »
Nope. The "consumables" rules in Strategic Operations only give rates of cargo use by passengers in various grades of quarters. There's no provision to reduce those with hydroponics.
Mike Miller, Materials Engineer

**"A man walks down the street in that hat, people know he's not afraid of anything." --Wash, Firefly.
**"Well, the first class name [for pocket WarShips]: 'Ship with delusions of grandeur that is going to evaporate 3.1 seconds after coming into NPPC range' tended to cause morale problems...." --Korzon77
**"Describe the Clans." "Imagine an entire civilization built out of 80’s Ric Flairs, Hulk Hogans, & Macho Man Randy Savages ruling over an entire labor force with Einstein Level Intelligence." --Jake Mikolaitis

Disclaimer: Anything stated in this post is unofficial and non-canon unless directly quoted from a published book. Random internet musings of a BattleTech writer are not canon.