Author Topic: "Do you know if anybody's made a Devastator DVX-10 MUSE EARTH miniature yet?"  (Read 9693 times)

IAMCLANWOLF

• Freelance Artist
  • Major
I don't know what to say Psycho...words fail me.

... [notworthy]

Epic sir.   

Mechwarriorfreak

• Lieutenant
  • You messed with the wrong fast food CEO.....
I don't know what to say Psycho...words fail me.

... [notworthy]

Epic sir.
LOL
"Is it better to be feared, or respected? And I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark, Iron Man

Psycho

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
:o Damn Joel! That looks g'damn fantastic!  It perfectly matches the art. :o

:'( (throws mine in the trash) :'( It's not even worth finishing now....  #P

-Gunz

Now what would we say to someone who posted that about their painting? Practice! You can't expect things to be perfect the first time, but you won't get better if you give up. C'mon, you know you want to do a whole a-MUSE-ing update!  ;)

Epic sir.   

And my thanks to you both.

Mastergunz

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
  • BBBBBBRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTT
Now what would we say to someone who posted that about their painting? Practice! You can't expect things to be perfect the first time, but you won't get better if you give up. C'mon, you know you want to do a whole a-MUSE-ing update!  ;)

I wasn't refering to the painting (though it is up to your usual very high standards  :)) I was refering to the fact that you matched the art perfectly. Your skill with green/brown stuff is amazing my friend, far exceeding my own.  ;)

-Gunz
" also, didn't you know mechs are able to run their massive energy weapons and all only because of their super secret fusion engine designs? the fusion engines actually turn rage and tears generated on the internet, wirelessly into usable power for the machines." -steelblueskies

"I find that alcohol bestows a variety of tactical options."

"Hotwire your imagination into your sense of self-preservation, and see what percolates." -Weirdo

Follow along with my miniature exploits on my Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MastergunzPaintWorx

Psycho

• CamoSpecs
  • Captain
I meant the modding as well and was using the painting as an example. I was just lazy and didn't explain myself well. :-[

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Fight for something or Die for nothing
    • The Steel-Raven at DeviantArt
Here it is. Sorry but i actually had to host the pics and get my site updated before i could post them here. :D

[notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy] [notworthy]
Battletech Art and Commissions
http://steel-raven.deviantart.com

Nightstalker

• Master Sergeant
You guys are great. Don't take this the wrong way. But when I first registered, I expected most of you to be complete jerks. I'm definitely wrong. I've made good friends on this site, like Fullback, Ion Raptor, and worktroll. I really appreciate the kindness you guys have shown me. :)

Boy, do you sure have us wrong.  We are all exactly like that.   :D 

And that mini is sweet.  I looks like it was pulled directly from the picture into mini form.

Siberian-troll

• Captain
Ohh, nice!

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Wow, that's a gorgeous mod to that sculpt. I still hate that damned leg pose, but I'd love to see this mod become a for-sale package from IWM. Very nice work on it, those arms look perfect.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
A XTRO Box, pleaz [drool]

gooseman

• CDT Miniatures XO
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
:o Damn Joel! That looks g'damn fantastic!  It perfectly matches the art. :o

:'( (throws mine in the trash) :'( It's not even worth finishing now....  #P

-Gunz

And I hope by "trashcan" you mean "mailbox".... If you know what I mean.  ;)
Daoshen Liao: Wrong! Xavier! What is best in life?
Xavier McCarron: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

skumm

• Sergeant
  • 1400 minis and counting....
    • SkuMM's Battletech Miniature Archive
Well I do believe the Davion and Steiner Xtro's are covered :)

Bwahahahahahahaha ;)

Minis minis everywhere. But who has time to paint?

Mechwarriorfreak

• Lieutenant
Wow, that's a gorgeous mod to that sculpt. I still hate that damned leg pose, but I'd love to see this mod become a for-sale package from IWM. Very nice work on it, those arms look perfect.
Are those arms to the MUSE EARTH or to the normal DVS-2? I don't see any PPCs in the torsos, but I do see to lasers in the center torso.
"Is it better to be feared, or respected? And I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark, Iron Man

Doug Glendower

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Captain
  • I really am bad at letting go.
Yes, he modified the arms to reflect the DVS-X10 Muse Earth. No PPCs in the torso, the beefier arms, and the barrel mods.

Mechwarriorfreak

• Lieutenant
Yes, he modified the arms to reflect the DVS-X10 Muse Earth. No PPCs in the torso, the beefier arms, and the barrel mods.
Dang. Thats sweet. What do you have for a price? I want to paint it WiE camo!

gooseman

• CDT Miniatures XO
  • Global Moderator
  • Major
Dang. Thats sweet. What do you have for a price? I want to paint it WiE camo!

Hey MWF, might want to take a look at Rule #10.....
Daoshen Liao: Wrong! Xavier! What is best in life?
Xavier McCarron: To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

Mechwarriorfreak

• Lieutenant
Hey MWF, might want to take a look at Rule #10.....
Ummm. I'm promise you I'm not being a smart alleck, but I can't find the rules! SERIOUSLY!!!! lol

SteelRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
Can't find them ether BUT I know Rule 10 is that we don't talk about exchanging money on this site. Use PM or the forums on Lords of the Battlefield and DropShip Command. 

3rdCrucisLancers

• SAVAGE
  • Freelance Writer
  • Captain
  • Smallest star in the firmament
Ummm. I'm promise you I'm not being a smart alleck, but I can't find the rules! SERIOUSLY!!!! lol

Here you go: http://www.classicbattletech.com/index.php?action=text&page=Forum_Rules

They're not very obvious, but they're next to "Logout".
Fighter of the Nightman (ah-ah-ah)
Champion of the Sun (ah-ah-ah)

Mechwarriorfreak

• Lieutenant
Can't find them ether BUT I know Rule 10 is that we don't talk about exchanging money on this site. Use PM or the forums on Lords of the Battlefield and DropShip Command.
Oh okay. Thanks for the heads up! I might me a few minutes.... ;)

Fatebringer

• Major
  • 138th Mechanized Infantry The Chicago Division
looks alot like a Hunchback

Star Captain Jared Siegel ~ Clan Snow Raven Forum
"If every mech was built like in MWO, we'd all be carrying ammo in our feet..."

Register