Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The XL Schrek PPC Carrier has heavy ferro fibrous armor which is listed as a 3069 invention but MUL shows availability in 3058. I had someone check RG32 to see if it actually has heavy ferro and that it's not a Sarna error.
http://www.masterunitlist.info/Unit/Details/9480/schrek-ppc-carrier-xl

It's just if this gets fixed I will be sad because the XL Schrek carrier had an Alpha Strike stateline I liked to use in faction restricted tournaments. That extra 2 inches of movement came in handy so often. Unlikely, but would I be able to get a 4/6 XL Schrek PPC Carrier with the same faction availabilities as the erroneous one except that it has regular ferrofibrous instead?
Ground Combat / Re: Adding in Arty
« Last post by OatsAndHall on Today at 08:45:46 »

That is why I asked my first question to "overwatch" is a rule in TW now it is pretty clear you are not using that rule....  Quick question what size battlefields do you play one?  IE how many maps do you usually use?

We typically combined two of Catalyst's neoprene battle mats.
His novels that bad eh?

A Zack Snyder REBEL MOON kind of affair?
MechWarrior Hall / Re: Word Association 36: SAY WHAT AGAIN!!!
« Last post by SulliMike23 on Today at 08:40:15 »
animal
Alpha Strike / weshape soul
« Last post by john545 on Today at 08:20:32 »
Both CeraVe and Cetaphil are respected brands in skincare, each with its loyal following.

CeraVe's emphasis lies in its ceramide and hyaluronic acid-rich formulas, which are designed to repair and maintain the skin's barrier function. This makes CeraVe particularly beneficial for those with dry, sensitive, or eczema-prone skin. Additionally, their MVE® Delivery Technology ensures continuous hydration, making their products a favorite among those seeking lasting moisture.
On the other hand, Cetaphil focuses on gentle, non-irritating formulations suitable for sensitive skin. While it may lack specialized ingredients like ceramides, its simplicity appeals to many. Cetaphil cleansers are especially praised for effectively removing impurities without stripping the skin, making them a go-to for those with delicate or acne-prone skin.
Ultimately, the choice between cetaphil vs cerave often boils down to personal preference and specific skincare needs. Some may prefer CeraVe's targeted formulations, while others may opt for Cetaphil's gentle approach. Experimentation and individual experience play key roles in determining which brand suits you best.
BattleTech Miniatures / Re: LCT-1E Locust
« Last post by Wasteland Warrior on Today at 08:06:42 »
That is a vicious looking machine.  Nice!
Thank you. I remove the mini from the base with a hobby knife, then I base coat it with Two Thin Coats Dragon Fang, glob on Pro Acryl Golden Earth and once that's dried, apply a wash of Two Thin Coats Archaic Sepia Wash. After it's all dried, I go over with a dry brush of Dragon Fang, then glue the minis back on.

Appreciated.
What is left to come out?

The Clan Spaniel Collectible Box Set?

Starring the official Minis of Clan Spaniel in metal?

Would be a nice present to introduce them to the world.

You know, options...

TT
Still nothing on my end. Im sure once its more right than wrong than before, I would guess a couple of weeks.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10