Author Topic: First up: Comments on character creation  (Read 14851 times)

Cannon_Fodder

• Warrant Officer
  • Dream of freedom from the 2d6 bell curve.
Re: First up: Comments on character creation
« Reply #30 on: 28 January 2011, 02:40:01 »
The program seems a bit rough to me right now. Perhaps a later version will be better but for now I don't care to use it. All the same YMMV and my computer didn't blow up or send any money to anyone in Moscow so I'd encourage folks to give it a whirl.
Not yet anyhow

Avatar by ShadowRaven  Sig banner by HikageMaru

Klat

• Captain
  • ここにキティキティ
« Reply #31 on: 28 January 2011, 17:52:51 »
Not yet anyhow

I'll let you know if it happens  O0
Light Assault Group - An Orwellian appelation applied by the Draconis Combine to troops haphazardly equipped with whatever expendable equipment was lying around the maintenance yard, for the purpose of throwing their lives away for the greater glory of the Dragon, see also Human Bombs.

Winterborn

• Sergeant
« Reply #32 on: 05 February 2011, 02:57:20 »
Just on a whim I ran Malware Bytes on my system, and the program came back being a PuP and Malware, since it wasn't a virus AVG didn't pick it up.  I never installed the program so it never had a chance to infect anything.

Klat

• Captain
  • ここにキティキティ
« Reply #33 on: 05 February 2011, 12:27:07 »
Just on a whim I ran Malware Bytes on my system, and the program came back being a PuP and Malware, since it wasn't a virus AVG didn't pick it up.  I never installed the program so it never had a chance to infect anything.

Well shoot I installed it and never picked up a thing. All the same I used it for a bit a deleted it since it wasn't a particularly useful program. Any idea what it was actually doing? Still no explosions or money sent to Russia here oh well.
Light Assault Group - An Orwellian appelation applied by the Draconis Combine to troops haphazardly equipped with whatever expendable equipment was lying around the maintenance yard, for the purpose of throwing their lives away for the greater glory of the Dragon, see also Human Bombs.

Cannon_Fodder

• Warrant Officer
  • Dream of freedom from the 2d6 bell curve.
« Reply #34 on: 05 February 2011, 12:37:43 »
That is a bummer. I revived an old computer from the dead to play with this thing. Crappy 11 year old machine with a newly formatted 600MB HD and a 333Hz processor.

Avatar by ShadowRaven  Sig banner by HikageMaru

Winterborn

• Sergeant
« Reply #35 on: 05 February 2011, 16:52:38 »
You should be fine if that was the only thing on it, run Malwayre bites and maybe spybot seach and destoy both are freeware.

Register