Author Topic: Mercenary Contract Worksheet  (Read 4309 times)

gigobyte

• Sergeant
  • Rock'em Sock'em Robots that I don't get bored of.
Mercenary Contract Worksheet
« on: 12 November 2015, 14:46:24 »
I have created a mercenary contract worksheets that will, with some input, do all the rolls and math, randomizing the contracts you could get each month. I will warn you, like my other creations it is an MS office excel document. I want you also to know that it was created with some Visual Basic, thus you will have to OK the macro feature. If you do not, the sheet will not work properly.

ATOW Random Merc Contract Creator

If you use it you will find that you can actually print out the contract and it looks official. I based it off of the first edition Mercenary handbook printable sheet.

I hope I am not breaking any copyright rules...it has been changed so as to not be the exact same (especially since that one is for 1st edition and this one is for AToW and they don't use the same rules or rolls), but look similar.

I hope you like it and please give feedback...I am after all creating these for the community.

rabindranath72

• Corporal
Re: Mercenary Contract Worksheet
« Reply #1 on: 13 November 2015, 03:37:15 »
Thank you! Looks very handy! I wonder how difficult it would be to port it back to a full MW1e system?

gigobyte

• Sergeant
  • Rock'em Sock'em Robots that I don't get bored of.
« Reply #2 on: 13 November 2015, 11:44:42 »
Probably pretty difficult...I don't know first edition rules for mercs. If it is any different, I might have to start from scratch or at least scrap all the formulas.

rabindranath72

• Corporal
« Reply #3 on: 14 November 2015, 10:03:01 »
Probably pretty difficult...I don't know first edition rules for mercs. If it is any different, I might have to start from scratch or at least scrap all the formulas.
Well the rules for MW1e mercs are the ones in the Mercenary's Handbook, so a 1e implementation would require implementing the MH directly.

Register