Author Topic: The Curmudgeonly Dank and Unpleasantly Moist Underground Lair of Achoo  (Read 139838 times)

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Well.....................I have never seen Vodka run off screaming before.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Pimpin' Mopar Goodness since the Dawn of Time
that vodka might be a little young

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
Around Wombat, it gets old real quick!  [cheers]

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!
Battletech:  http://thebattletechstate.blogspot.com/
Other writings: http://trboturtleswritings.blogspot.com/

Wombat

• Captain
[Wombat shrugs and lights a firecracker and leaves it conveniently placed in TrboTurtle's back pocket.]

[...and by "firecracker", he of course means 12megatons of high-grade nitroglycerin with a little sausage left over from lunch.]

**BOOM!!!**
"Remember gweilo, you suck when you are nervous." - James Hong

"Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth." - Mike Tyson

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
[Wombat shrugs and lights a firecracker and leaves it conveniently placed in TrboTurtle's back pocket.]

[...and by "firecracker", he of course means 12megatons of high-grade nitroglycerin with a little sausage left over from lunch.]

**BOOM!!!**

*Cough cough*

Good thing I had that shell upgraded to harden armor. Does anyone else smell sausage?

Craig
Author of 32 Battletech short stories including "The Lance Killer," "Hikagemono," "Negotiation," "The Clawing," "Salvage," "The Promise," "Reap What You Sow," "Family Ties," "The Blood of Man," "End of Message," "Heroes' Bridge," "Kurodenkou," "Thirteen," "My Father's Sword," "Evacuation," "Operation Red Lion," "A Matter of Honor," "State of Grace," "Operation Blue Tiger," "A Warrior's Fear," "Shadow Angels," "Murphy's Method," "End of the Road," (IAMTW 2019 Scribe Award nominee!), "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Blind Arrogance," "Laws Are Silent," "No Tears," "Tales of the Cracked Canopy: Shadows of the Past," and "Three White Roses."
Novels -- Icons of War, Elements of Treason series, "Vengence Games." Upcoming: "In the Shadow of Dragons" and "Poisoned Honor" (WoR #1)

My Blogs!

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Achoo pulls himself out of the remains of the abandoned, and not pretty much destroyed lair and surveys the destruction. Debris is still falling, several water mains are ruptured, there is several fires and very little remains intact.]

Well, we were cooking sausages upstairs for lunch.

Upstairs doesn't exist anymore, however.
If you are waiting for me to go out of my mind you will have to wait. The exits are not clearly marked and the doors open the wrong way. Oh, and the doors are trapped!

Wombat

• Captain
[In the meantime, Wombat sprays TurboTurtle's shell down with a magnetic paint, adds a pole, and slips on some magnetic boots and a sleasy outfit. Wombat begins pole-dancing sideways on TurboTurtles back.]

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Achoo tunnels back under the debris]

Wombat

• Captain
"Hey now, you'll miss my grand finale!"

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
No thanks. Drop the Grand Piano on somebody else please.

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
I'm not sure what is more disturbing. Wombat's outfit, or the excited look on TT's face....
We are Clan Snow Raven. Masters of the void, and reapers of your souls

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Clan Hells Horses 666th Mech. Assualt Cluster
I really hope something awful happens to you ShadowRaven, I really do.

O:-)

And I rather watch this than hear about it later. That way I can say I was there!

Throws playmoney on the shell.

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
TT, we know you are the master of nasty  O0 ~ Fletch on 22 June 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016
Me: Would you rather fight my Epithymía Thanátou from the Whispers of Blake?
Nav_Alpha: That THING... that is horrid
~ Nav_Alpha on 10 October 2016

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
 >:D

befriend (v.): to use mecha-class beam weaponry to inflict grievous bodily harm on a target in the process of proving the validity of your belief system.
— From a post on rpg.net

trboturtle

• Freelance Writer
  • Major
  • Erraturi te salutant!
I'm not sure what is more disturbing. Wombat's outfit, or the excited look on TT's face....

That's not excitement -- that #*$^ pole destroyed my 300' Plasma TV screen when Wombat stuck it into my shell!!!

Craig

My Blogs!

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
We need some good stripper music

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse
That is, if true tanker doesn't beat me to it. He makes truly evil units.Col.Hengist on 31 May 2013
If I'm attacking you, conventional wisom says to bring 3x your force.  I want extra insurance, so I'll bring 4 for every 1 of what you have :D ~ Tai Dai Cultist on 21 April 2016

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
I think I will just leave now. Watching Wombat stip off his Wombat suit is.......disturbing.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Just do what I do:  Delete your memory of unpleasant events/sights/etc.

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
My memory is analog, not digital. That does not work. Sorry.

BirdofPrey

• Major
Oh right,  analog brains.  Don't worry there are ways of causing analogous effects on squishy analog biologics.  Here drink this, this and this, and take these.
*BoP hands achoo three bottles of alcohol and some pills*

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
Might work. O0

At least worth the shot!  8)

Wombat

• Captain
"Hey! No fair, I call dibs...DIBS I SAY!!"

[Wombat, sans-marsupial suit, leaps his widdle naked body sideways into the air and swallows the alcohol and pills like a dog catching a frisbee.]

*gulp*

"Ha! Take that Achoo. In your face. In your fa...."

*THUD*

[Unconsciousbat's eyes turn into little crosses and his tongue rolls out the side of his mouth.]

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
* Puts silver dollars on Wombat's eyes. *

He's dead Jim, Dead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCARADb9asE

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

The Mighty ACHOO

• Major
  • GET OFF MY LAWN!
[Packages up Wombat, completely duct tapes the container closed, and ship's Wombat by UPS to Herb's house.]

Where is the broom and dustpan? I got a big mess to clean up here.

truetanker

• Lieutenant Colonel
Herb sends it back.

"Return to sender, address unknown."

TT
Khan, Clan Iron Dolphin
Azeroth Pocketverse

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
Luckily we didn't leave a return address on there

Wombat

• Captain
[The package is, in the meantime, seen dancing on Broadway on Terra.]

MoparMessiah

• Lieutenant Colonel
This reminds me of Michigan J Frog

Wombat

• Captain
"Hello my baby...hello my honey...."

ShadowRaven

• Lieutenant Colonel
~pulls out a comically ovesized shotgun and shoots Mopar~ you had to go there didn't you

— From a post on rpg.net

Register