Author Topic: Muppet blooper reel  (Read 3894 times)

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
Muppet blooper reel
« on: 26 July 2017, 00:32:01 »
Yeah, I know, I should throw this in Off Topic, but given how hilarious it is, I thought I'd throw it down here.  Anyways, I was looking at my memories, and I was reminded of the infamous Muppet Blooper Reel.  I had to dig for it, but I found it.  I promise, it's forum safe.  So here it is, enjoy. :)

The Muppet Blooper Reel
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

beachhead1985

• Major
  • 1st SOG; SLDF. "McKenna's Marauders"
    • Kilroy's Wall
Re: Muppet blooper reel
« Reply #1 on: 28 July 2017, 18:11:29 »
You monster
Epitaph on an Army of Mercenaries

These, in the day when heaven was falling,      Their shoulders held the sky suspended;
The hour when earth's foundations fled,         They stood, and earth's foundations stay;
Followed their mercenary calling,               What God abandoned, these defended,
And took their wages, and are dead.             And saved the sum of things for pay.

A.E. Housman

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #2 on: 28 July 2017, 23:17:42 »
You monster

Awwwww, thanks.  You flatter me. :)
"Son, if dynamite was dangerous, do you think they'd sell it to an idiot like me?"~Al Bundy
Five rounds, rapid!

Mech42ace

• Lieutenant
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: 29 July 2017, 00:40:40 »
I... I don't know what to say... I should have expected this even before I clicked that link... am I the only one who watched the whole thing?  :P
At Comstar we listen. It's that simple.

Sharpnel

• Colonel
« Reply #4 on: 29 July 2017, 01:00:09 »
I... I don't know what to say... I should have expected this even before I clicked that link... am I the only one who watched the whole thing?  :P
I made it about halfway
Consigliere Trygg Bender, CRD-3BL Crusader, The Blazer Mafia
Takehiro 'Taco' Uchimiya, SHD-2H Shadow Hawk 'Taco', Crimson Oasis Trading Company

"Of what use is a dream, if not a blueprint for courageous action" -Adam West
As I get older, I realize that I'm not as good as I once was.
"Life is too short to be living someone else's dream" - Hugh Hefner

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #5 on: 29 July 2017, 01:34:19 »

I watched the whole thing. :)
Five rounds, rapid!

ClarkeMarek

• Captain
  • The original
« Reply #6 on: 30 July 2017, 00:19:30 »
You know, I realize that I was a little too brutal, so I decided to play an old clip of Bert and Ernie playing the drums.  Enjoy. :)
Five rounds, rapid!