Author Topic: Beta Hornet  (Read 4375 times)

TheMaster1955

• Captain
Beta Hornet
« on: 26 January 2011, 16:28:56 »

Life: Some assembly required!

Vlads Fangs

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Wolf Empire Forever! Next stop- Terra!
Re: Beta Hornet
« Reply #1 on: 26 January 2011, 16:47:21 »
 O0

Degman

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #2 on: 26 January 2011, 18:22:54 »
Cute

Mine is still 'in the mail'  :'(

Stingray

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 26 January 2011, 23:44:37 »
Looks good... That glassing is different than most and it has its own nice little style to it.. makes me think that the Hornet is looking up at a (close by) galaxy or something (that or its telling me to lay off my obession with Freespace).

Its simple yet looks good. Hard to see the glassing on the guns due to the camera so.

Crimson Dynamo

• Lieutenant
  • Opening hearts, minds, and throats since 2807
« Reply #4 on: 27 January 2011, 11:25:37 »
Badass. You don't see many Hornets.

Maybe another wash and some more green on those feet to clean-up and it will look like dynamite!
"Well, I do, Marcus, and rule number one of the MAC has always been that the man with the plan leads. If we get shot up, I'm the first one to get my ticket punched. There are no flags in the MAC."
"And there never will be," Barton said, nodding his head in agreement.

"You guys are facing a freaking Shadow Division! These guys have strict policies against playing fair!"

"I don’t care. Kill them. I planned the defense so I know it will work. If they claim otherwise, they’re cowards. Any step back is a betrayal of me, and saying they don’t have enough men is just an excuse for incompetence and disloyalty. Tell the Krypteia to do it if you’re too soft but get it done." -Emperor Stefan Ukris Amaris I

foxbat

• Tunnel Rat
  • Global Moderator
  • Captain
    • classicbattletech.fr
« Reply #5 on: 27 January 2011, 14:21:36 »
Nice one!  8)
Excellent job on the jewelling.
Hanse Davion is my shepherd.
We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender! Winston Churchill, June 1940

Saint

• Captain
  • Keeper of the Reaper
« Reply #6 on: 27 January 2011, 20:36:27 »
Nicely done [rockon]
"Our eyes lie on Glory, Honor, Strength. Burned worlds will declare our name as cause."

Register