Author Topic: Black Lanner differences?  (Read 1946 times)

Akalabeth

• Lieutenant
Black Lanner differences?
« on: 24 June 2013, 19:48:31 »
Aside from different configurations, can someone tell me the difference between the two black lanners? I notice they're about 2 bucks difference in price so I'm wondering if the one is much smaller than the other (ie different sculpts)

http://ironwindmetals.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=4649

http://ironwindmetals.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=1862

Thanks

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
Re: Black Lanner differences?
« Reply #1 on: 24 June 2013, 19:57:09 »
First link is for the 'D' config- they're the same size, utilize the same legs and lower body, but different torsos and arms.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+

Akalabeth

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: 24 June 2013, 20:37:20 »
First link is for the 'D' config- they're the same size, utilize the same legs and lower body, but different torsos and arms.

Ok cool so they're interchangeable more/less. Surprised one is two bucks cheaper but maybe I'll go for that one. Will have to check out camo specs to see which one looks cooler.

JadeHellbringer

• Easily Bribed Forum Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Third time this week!
« Reply #3 on: 24 June 2013, 20:42:02 »
Ok cool so they're interchangeable more/less. Surprised one is two bucks cheaper but maybe I'll go for that one. Will have to check out camo specs to see which one looks cooler.

I own one of each, and I like the D a little better, but they're pretty similar overall- minor differences in the arms, different missile battery in the torso, the D has a little bump on its face. I'd recommend saving a couple of bucks and getting the Prime, but if you're doing two Lanners having a D means you can tell them apart easier.
"There's a difference between the soldier and his fight,
But the warrior knows the true meaning of his life."
+Larry and his Flask, 'Blood Drunk'+

"You know, basically war is just, like, a bunch of people playing pranks on each other, but at the end they all die."
+Crow T. Robot+