Author Topic: Uziel UZL-2S Resculpt assembly  (Read 1888 times)

ThePanic

• Recruit
Uziel UZL-2S Resculpt assembly
« on: 02 January 2018, 18:57:55 »
Anyone put together one of the new Uziel's? Was wondering about the way the hips go onto the torso, mine seem to go crooked and not fit all the way in the socket. Not sure if that's how its supposed to go?

Edit: Now with pictures

« Last Edit: 02 January 2018, 19:51:26 by ThePanic »

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
Re: Uziel UZL-2S Resculpt assembly
« Reply #1 on: 02 January 2018, 20:09:13 »
That's how I put mine together.  No other way works, and it makes the most sense when looking at the example on IWM's website and the artwork.  Mine is all assembled now.  I'll take some pics when I get home this evening.
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

Because overkill is underrated my friend.  -John "Hannibal" Smith

Unit/Scheme of the Month Master Index

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #2 on: 03 January 2018, 02:51:08 »
 Mine was flat.  I think.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #3 on: 03 January 2018, 10:32:53 »
Apologies for the delay.  My camera took a dump last night and neither my phone or my tablet can take a clear enough pic zoomed in.  But I can confirm mine is in at the same angle as yours.  Little extra glue and all was well when I assembled it.

EDIT

Camera working again.  Here is the pic.
« Last Edit: 05 January 2018, 01:18:40 by Valkerie »
There is no avoiding war; it can only be postponed to the advantage of others.   -Machiavelli

Greetings, Mechwarrior!  You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against...Oops, wrong universe.  -unknown SLDF Recruiter

ThePanic

• Recruit
« Reply #4 on: 05 January 2018, 13:42:00 »
Thanks for sharing the pics, got mine put together minus the machine gun barrels since i lost one and have not been able to find it yet.

Valkerie

• Captain
  • Gravity always wins.
« Reply #5 on: 06 January 2018, 12:05:41 »
Thanks for sharing the pics, got mine put together minus the machine gun barrels since i lost one and have not been able to find it yet.

Your welcome and don't feel too bad.  I lost mine as well in a tragic vacuum cleaner accident... :'(

Juodas Varnas

• Sergeant
« Reply #6 on: 06 January 2018, 12:26:02 »
Your welcome and don't feel too bad.  I lost mine as well in a tragic vacuum cleaner accident... :'(
Eh, losing the machine guns is probably an improvement for the mech's loadout  ;D

Domi1981

• Warrant Officer
« Reply #7 on: 06 January 2018, 18:55:14 »
A Dremel is the way to go

Luciora

• Major
« Reply #8 on: 06 January 2018, 19:03:33 »
I did filling on mine.   It is flat and not angled after looking at the correct angle