Author Topic: Michael Noe and the rest of IWM are awesome  (Read 3426 times)

pintotheevil

• Master Sergeant
Michael Noe and the rest of IWM are awesome
« on: 02 May 2011, 20:24:38 »
I just wanted to say that everyone at IWM are great.  I recently picked up a Thumper towed arty mini locally, found out when I opened the blister that it was missing a part.  I sent a Email to IWM, and Michael sent the part no questions asked.  I dont usually praise companies on their customer service, but I gotta say, you all knocked it out of the Park.   I will Definitely be sending more orders your way in the future! [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon] [rockon]

Corrinald

• Master Sergeant
Re: Michael Noe and the rest of IWM are awesome
« Reply #1 on: 03 May 2011, 09:27:00 »
It's true. They are very good about getting missing or damaged parts right out to you.

Sawbones12

• Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: 03 May 2011, 15:10:24 »
Sadly, this happens more than it should ( not the great customer service but rather the missing damaged parts ).  I know it drives them crazy because it costs time and money to correct errors that never should have been an issue and they do pride themselves on trying to make you/us all happy.  Thanks for the kind words.

Rob

noobk

• Master Sergeant
« Reply #3 on: 03 May 2011, 15:27:40 »
Reading this makes me feel good about hoping my tiny problem gets fixed. :) Good news is always good.

ShockaTime

• Captain
« Reply #4 on: 03 May 2011, 20:12:05 »
Sadly, this happens more than it should ( not the great customer service but rather the missing damaged parts ).  I know it drives them crazy because it costs time and money to correct errors that never should have been an issue and they do pride themselves on trying to make you/us all happy.  Thanks for the kind words.

Rob

What can they do to correct this then, because like you said, it happens more than it should.

Spirit Never Dies - Second Spirit Chasseurs - Clan Blood Spirit
Raven Alliance

MoneyLovinOgre4Hire

• Lieutenant General
  • It's just my goth phase
« Reply #5 on: 05 May 2011, 01:55:37 »
Yeah, the customer service is pretty awesome.  I just bought a Tundra Wolf about a month ago, opened the blister, found it was missing an arm, and IWM got me the missing arm in two days- and that was for a archive mech.
Warning: this post may contain sarcasm.

"I think I've just had another near-Rincewind experience," Death, The Color of Magic

"When in doubt, C4." Jamie Hyneman

ISD

• Master Sergeant
    • Project Mumblings
« Reply #6 on: 05 May 2011, 09:39:49 »
Yeah, the customer service is pretty awesome.
This. In this time and age it's sadly a rarity.
Clan Jade Falcon
Gamma Galaxy
3rd Falcon Talon Cluster

Xtrahmxwohld

• Catalyst Demo Team
  • Lieutenant
  • Utinni! A beton nya mombay m'bwa!
« Reply #7 on: 05 May 2011, 10:58:03 »
Yeah, the customer service is pretty awesome.  I just bought a Tundra Wolf about a month ago, opened the blister, found it was missing an arm, and IWM got me the missing arm in two days- and that was for a archive mech.

Whom did you email?  I emailed  ihaveaproblem@iwm.com and haven't heard last weekend and haven't heard anything yet.
CDT Agent #319

ShockaTime

• Captain
« Reply #8 on: 05 May 2011, 11:12:43 »
Whom did you email?  I emailed  ihaveaproblem@iwm.com and haven't heard last weekend and haven't heard anything yet.

just email Mike Noe, he's usually way faster than the rest.

Spirit Never Dies - Second Spirit Chasseurs - Clan Blood Spirit
Raven Alliance